Key features and details
- Purity: > 90% HPLC
- Suitable for: Blocking
製品名Human PTP lambda/FMI peptide
精製度> 90 % HPLC.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab13230 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
This product was previously labelled as PTP lambda
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- Pancreatic carcinoma phosphatase 2
- Protein-tyrosine phosphatase J
関連性PTP lambda is a member of the protein tyrosine phosphatase (PTP) family. PTPs are known to be signaling molecules that regulate a variety of cellular processes including cell growth, differentiation, mitotic cycle and oncogenic transformation. PTP lambda is a large protein that possesses a C-terminus PTP domain and multiple noncatalytic domains which include a domain with similarity to band 4.1 superfamily of cytoskeletal-associated proteins, a region consisting of five PDZ domains and a leucine zipper motif. Four alternatively spliced transcript variants, which encode distinct proteins, have been reported. PTP lambda is up-regulated upon cell contact and is found in high levels in brain, pancreas, and skeletal muscle; less in colon, kidney, liver, stomach and uterus. It is not expressed in placenta and spleen.
細胞内局在Type 1 membrane protein
Lanes 1 to 8: 20µg of cell lysate per lane
Lanes 5 to 8: blocking peptide used at 1µg/ml
Lane 1: Human Brain Lysate
Lane 2: Human Kidney Lysate
Lane 3: Human Pancreas Lysate
Lane 4: Human Heart Lysate
Lane 5: Human Brain Lysate + blocking peptide (ab13230)
Lane 6: Human Kidney Lysate + blocking peptide (ab13230)
Lane 7: Human Pancreas Lysate + blocking peptide (ab13230)
Lane 8: Human Heart Lysate + blocking peptide (ab13230)
A weak band of predicted size (~160kDa) is observed in human kidney lysate which is quenched by the blocking peptide (ab13230).
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.