Key features and details
- Purity: > 70% HPLC
- Suitable for: Blocking
製品名Human PNPLA3 peptide
PNPLA3 タンパク質・ペプチド 製品一覧
精製度> 70 % HPLC.
70 - 90% by HPLC
配列の追加情報Immunising peptide for anti-PNPLA3 antibody ab81874
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab102097 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-PNPLA3 antibody (ab81874)
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- Acylglycerol O acyltransferase
関連性PNPLA3 is a multifunctional enzyme which has both triacylglycerol lipase and acylglycerol O-acyltransferase activities. It contains one patatin domain.
細胞内局在Membrane; Single pass type II membrane protein
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.