Key features and details
- Purity: > 70% HPLC
- Suitable for: Blocking
製品名Human PHD2 / prolyl hydroxylase peptide
PHD2 / prolyl hydroxylase タンパク質・ペプチド 製品一覧
精製度> 70 % HPLC.
70 - 90% by HPLC
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab94889 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- Chromosome 1 Open Reading Frame 12
機能Catalyzes the post-translational formation of 4-hydroxyproline in hypoxia-inducible factor (HIF) alpha proteins. Hydroxylates HIF-1 alpha at 'Pro-402' and 'Pro-564', and HIF-2 alpha. Functions as a cellular oxygen sensor and, under normoxic conditions, targets HIF through the hydroxylation for proteasomal degradation via the von Hippel-Lindau ubiquitination complex.
組織特異性According to PubMed:11056053, widely expressed with highest levels in skeletal muscle and heart, moderate levels in pancreas, brain (dopaminergic neurons of adult and fetal substantia nigra) and kidney, and lower levels in lung and liver. According to PubMed:12351678 widely expressed with highest levels in brain, kidney and adrenal gland. Expressed in cardiac myocytes, aortic endothelial cells and coronary artery smooth muscle.
関連疾患Defects in EGLN1 are the cause of erythrocytosis familial type 3 (ECYT3) [MIM:609820]. ECYT3 is an autosomal dominant disorder characterized by increased serum red blood cell mass, elevated serum hemoglobin and hematocrit, and normal serum erythropoietin levels.
配列類似性Contains 1 Fe2OG dioxygenase domain.
Contains 1 MYND-type zinc finger.
- Information by UniProt
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.