Key features and details
- Purity: > 70% HPLC
- Suitable for: Blocking
製品名Human NG2 peptide
NG2 タンパク質・ペプチド 製品一覧
精製度> 70 % HPLC.
70 - 90% by HPLC
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96112 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-NG2 antibody (ab83178)
This is the blocking peptide for Anti-NG2 antibody (ab83178)
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- AN2 proteoglycan
機能Proteoglycan playing a role in cell proliferation and migration which stimulates endothelial cells motility during microvascular morphogenesis. May also inhibit neurite outgrowth and growth cone collapse during axon regeneration. Cell surface receptor for collagen alpha 2(VI) which may confer cells ability to migrate on that substrate. Binds through its extracellular N-terminus growth factors, extracellular matrix proteases modulating their activity. May regulate MPP16-dependent degradation and invasion of type I collagen participating in melanoma cells invasion properties. May modulate the plasminogen system by enhancing plasminogen activation and inhibiting angiostatin. Functions also as a signal transducing protein by binding through its cytoplasmic C-terminus scaffolding and signaling proteins. May promote retraction fiber formation and cell polarization through Rho GTPase activation. May stimulate alpha-4, beta-1 integrin-mediated adhesion and spreading by recruiting and activating a signaling cascade through CDC42, ACK1 and BCAR1. May activate FAK and ERK1/ERK2 signaling cascades.
組織特異性Detected only in malignant melanoma cells.
配列類似性Contains 15 CSPG (NG2) repeats.
Contains 2 laminin G-like domains.
翻訳後修飾O-glycosylated; contains glycosaminoglycan chondroitin sulfate which are required for proper localization and function in stress fiber formation (By similarity). Involved in interaction with MMP16 and ITGA4.
Phosphorylation by PRKCA regulates its subcellular location and function in cell motility.
細胞内局在Apical cell membrane. Cell projection > lamellipodium membrane. Localized at the apical plasma membrane it relocalizes to the lamellipodia of astrocytoma upon phosphorylation by PRKCA. Localizes to the retraction fibers. Localizes to the plasma membrane of oligodendrocytes.
- Information by UniProt
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.