Key features and details
- Purity: > 70% HPLC
製品名Human NADPH oxidase 4 peptide
NADPH oxidase 4 タンパク質・ペプチド 製品一覧
精製度> 70 % HPLC.
70 - 90% by HPLC
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab104391 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- Kidney oxidase 1
- Kidney oxidase-1
- Kidney superoxide producing NADPH oxidase
機能Constitutive NADPH oxidase which generates superoxide intracellularly upon formation of a complex with CYBA/p22phox. Regulates signaling cascades probably through phosphatases inhibition. May function as an oxygen sensor regulating the KCNK3/TASK-1 potassium channel and HIF1A activity. May regulate insulin signaling cascade. May play a role in apoptosis, bone resorption and lipolysaccharide-mediated activation of NFKB. May produce superoxide in the nucleus and play a role in regulating gene expression upon cell stimulation. Isoform 3 is not functional. Isoform 4 displays an increased activity. Isoform 5 and isoform 6 display reduced activity.
組織特異性Expressed by distal tubular cells in kidney cortex and in endothelial cells (at protein level). Widely expressed. Strongly expressed in kidney and to a lower extent in heart, adipocytes, hepatoma, endothelial cells, skeletal muscle, brain, several brain tumor cell lines and airway epithelial cells.
配列類似性Contains 1 FAD-binding FR-type domain.
Contains 1 ferric oxidoreductase domain.
発生段階Expressed in fetal kidney and fetal liver.
翻訳後修飾Isoform 3 and isoform 4 are N-glycosylated. Isoform 4 glycosylation is required for its proper function.
細胞内局在Endoplasmic reticulum membrane. Cell membrane. Cell junction > focal adhesion. Nucleus. May localize to plasma membrane and focal adhesions. According to PubMed:15927447, may also localize to the nucleus.
- Information by UniProt
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.