Key features and details
- Purity: > 70% HPLC
製品名Human MAP1LC3A peptide
MAP1LC3A タンパク質・ペプチド 製品一覧
精製度> 70 % HPLC.
70 - 90% by HPLC
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab99367 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- Autophagy related protein LC3 A
- Autophagy related ubiquitin like modifier LC3 A
機能Probably involved in formation of autophagosomal vacuoles (autophagosomes).
組織特異性Most abundant in heart, brain, liver, skeletal muscle and testis but absent in thymus and peripheral blood leukocytes.
配列類似性Belongs to the MAP1 LC3 family.
翻訳後修飾The precursor molecule is cleaved by APG4B/ATG4B to form the cytosolic form, LC3-I. This is activated by APG7L/ATG7, transferred to ATG3 and conjugated to phospholipid to form the membrane-bound form, LC3-II.
細胞内局在Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Endomembrane system. Cytoplasmic vesicle > autophagosome membrane. LC3-II binds to the autophagic membranes.
- Information by UniProt
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.