Key features and details
- Purity: > 70% HPLC
- Suitable for: Blocking
製品名Human Loricrin peptide
Loricrin タンパク質・ペプチド 製品一覧
精製度> 70 % HPLC.
70 - 90% by HPLC
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab95418 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-Loricrin antibody (ab85679)
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- LOR protein
機能Major keratinocyte cell envelope protein.
関連疾患Defects in LOR are a cause of progressive symmetric erythrokeratodermia (PSEK) [MIM:133200]. Erythrokeratodermas are a group of disorders characterized by widespread erythematous plaques, either stationary or migratory, associated with features that include palmoplantar keratoderma. PSEK is characterized by erythematous and hyperkeratotic plaques.
Defects in LOR are the cause of Vohwinkel syndrome with ichthyosis (VSI) [MIM:604117]; also known as loricrin keratoderma (LK) or mutilating keratoderma with ichthyosis. VSI is an ichthyotic variant of Vohwinkel syndrome (VS) characterized by progressive symmetric erythrokeratoderma or congenital ichthyosiform erythroderma born as a collodion baby. Common clinical features include hyperkeratosis of the palms and soles with digital constriction.
翻訳後修飾Substrate of transglutaminases. Some glutamines and lysines are cross-linked to other loricrin molecules and to SPRRs proteins.
Contains inter- or intramolecular disulfide-bonds.
細胞内局在Cytoplasm. Nucleus > nucleoplasm.
- Information by UniProt
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab95418 は 1 報の論文で使用されています。
- Merkwitz C et al. A simple method for inducing estrous cycle stage-specific morphological changes in the vaginal epithelium of immature female mice. Lab Anim 50:344-53 (2016). PubMed: 26568579