Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Human IgG
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, IHC-P, IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: unknown
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituent: 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
ChIP Related Products
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2410 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/500. Perform enzymatic antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
関連性IgG is a monomeric immunoglobulin, built of two heavy chains gamma and two light chains. Each molecule has two antigen binding sites. This is the most abundant immunoglobulin and is approximately equally distributed in blood and in tissue liquids, constituting 75% of serum immunoglobulins in humans. This is the only isotype that can pass through the human placenta, thereby providing protection to the fetus in its first weeks of life before its own immune system has developed. It can bind to many kinds of pathogens, for example viruses, bacteria, and fungi, and protects the body against them by complement activation (classic pathway), opsonization for phagocytosis and neutralisation of their toxins. There are 4 subclasses: IgG1 (66%), IgG2 (23%), IgG3 (7%) and IgG4 (4%).
細胞内局在Cell Membrane and Secreted
- FLJ39988 antibody
- FLJ40036 antibody
- FLJ40253 antibody
ab2410 は 33 報の論文で使用されています。
- Liu Z et al. Nuclear factor IX promotes glioblastoma development through transcriptional activation of Ezrin. Oncogenesis 9:39 (2020). PubMed: 32291386
- Wang X et al. Jarid2 enhances the progression of bladder cancer through regulating PTEN/AKT signaling. Life Sci 230:162-168 (2019). PubMed: 31125562
- Maleki S et al. The mir-200 family regulates key pathogenic events in ascending aortas of individuals with bicuspid aortic valves. J Intern Med 285:102-114 (2019). PubMed: 30280445
- Profumo V et al. LEADeR role of miR-205 host gene as long noncoding RNA in prostate basal cell differentiation. Nat Commun 10:307 (2019). PubMed: 30659180
- Sang B et al. Ras-AKT signaling represses the phosphorylation of histone H1.5 at threonine 10 via GSK3 to promote the progression of glioma. Artif Cells Nanomed Biotechnol 47:2882-2890 (2019). PubMed: 31307224