Key features and details
- Sensitivity: 0.2 ng/ml
- Range: 0.1 ng/ml - 30 ng/ml
- Sample type: Cell culture supernatant, Plasma, Serum
- Detection method: Colorimetric
- Assay type: Sandwich (quantitative)
- Reacts with: Human
製品名Human IGF1 ELISA Kit
IGF1 キット 製品一覧
Intra-Assay（同時再現性） サンプル N 平均値 SD CV% Overall < 10% Inter-Assay（日差再現性） サンプル N 平均値 SD CV% Overall < 12%
サンプルの種類Cell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
検出感度< 0.2 ng/ml
検出範囲0.1 ng/ml - 30 ng/ml
特定サンプルでの回収試験 サンプルの種類 平均 % 測定範囲 Cell culture supernatant 102.5 98% - 110% Serum 119.6 105% - 138% Plasma 105.4 81% - 121%
ステップMultiple steps standard assay
Abcam’s IGF1 Human ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of Human IGF1 in serum, plasma, and cell culture supernatants.
This ELISA kit can only detect the free form of human IGF-1. It does not detect the complex or bound forms such as IGFBP-bound IGF1.
This assay employs an antibody specific for Human IGF1 coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and IGF1 present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-Human IGF1 antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of IGF1 bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
Get results in 90 minutes with Human IGF1 ELISA Kit (ab211651) from our SimpleStep ELISA® range.
Optimization may be required with urine samples
保存方法Store at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
内容 1 x 96 tests 120X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate 1 x 200µl 20X Wash Buffer 1 x 25ml Assay Diluent C 2 x 30ml Biotinylated anti-Human IGF-1 2 vials IGF-1 Microplate (12 strips x 8 wells) 1 unit Recombinant Human IGF1 Standard (lyophilized) 2 vials Stop Solution 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent 1 x 12ml
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
機能The insulin-like growth factors, isolated from plasma, are structurally and functionally related to insulin but have a much higher growth-promoting activity. May be a physiological regulator of [1-14C]-2-deoxy-D-glucose (2DG) transport and glycogen synthesis in osteoblasts. Stimulates glucose transport in rat bone-derived osteoblastic (PyMS) cells and is effective at much lower concentrations than insulin, not only regarding glycogen and DNA synthesis but also with regard to enhancing glucose uptake.
関連疾患Defects in IGF1 are the cause of insulin-like growth factor I deficiency (IGF1 deficiency) [MIM:608747]. IGF1 deficiency is an autosomal recessive disorder characterized by growth retardation, sensorineural deafness and mental retardation.
配列類似性Belongs to the insulin family.
- Information by UniProt
- IGF I
- IGF IA
SimpleStep ELISA kits
ab100545 は 21 報の論文で使用されています。
- Pourabbas M et al. Strategic Ingestion of High-Protein Dairy Milk during a Resistance Training Program Increases Lean Mass, Strength, and Power in Trained Young Males. Nutrients 13:N/A (2021). PubMed: 33804259
- Dabasinskaite L et al. The Effect of Ozone Treatment on the Physicochemical Properties and Biocompatibility of Electrospun Poly(e)caprolactone Scaffolds. Pharmaceutics 13:N/A (2021). PubMed: 34452249
- Yu AP et al. Obestatin and growth hormone reveal the interaction of central obesity and other cardiometabolic risk factors of metabolic syndrome. Sci Rep 10:5495 (2020). PubMed: 32218464
- Al-Regaiey K et al. Effects of gastric sleeve surgery on the serum levels of GH, IGF-1 and IGF-binding protein 2 in healthy obese patients. BMC Gastroenterol 20:199 (2020). PubMed: 32586279
- Wen D et al. The role of insulin-like growth factor 1 in ALS cell and mouse models: A mitochondrial protector. Brain Res Bull 144:1-13 (2019). PubMed: 30414993