Key features and details
- Sensitivity: 150 pg/ml
- Range: 150 pg/ml - 20000 pg/ml
- Sample type: Cell culture supernatant, Plasma, Serum
- Detection method: Colorimetric
- Assay type: Sandwich (quantitative)
- Reacts with: Human
製品名Human ICAM1 ELISA Kit (CD54)
ICAM1 キット 製品一覧
サンプルの種類Cell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
検出感度< 150 pg/ml
検出範囲150 pg/ml - 20000 pg/ml
特定サンプルでの回収試験 サンプルの種類 平均 % 測定範囲 Cell culture supernatant 97.37 89% - 107% Serum 97.48 88% - 106% Plasma 98.67 90% - 107%
ステップMultiple steps standard assay
Abcam’s ICAM1 Human ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of Human soluble ICAM1 in serum, plasma and cell culture supernatants.
This assay employs an antibody specific for Human ICAM1 coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and ICAM1 present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-Human ICAM1 antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of ICAM1 bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
Get higher sensitivity in only 90 minutes with Human ICAM1 ELISA Kit (CD54) (ab174445) from our SimpleStep ELISA® range.
Optimization may be required with urine samples.
保存方法Store at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
内容 1 x 96 tests 20X Wash Buffer 1 x 25ml 340X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate 1 x 200µl 5X Assay Diluent B 1 x 15ml Assay Diluent A 1 x 30ml Biotinylated anti-Human ICAM1 2 vials ICAM1 Microplate (12 x 8 wells) 1 unit Recombinant Human ICAM1 Standard (lyophilized) 2 vials Stop Solution 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent 1 x 12ml
関連性ICAM1 is a 85-110 kDa single chain type 1 integral membrane glycoprotein with an extracellular domain of five immunoglobulin superfamily repeats, a transmembrane region and a cytoplasmic domain. It shares considerable amino acid sequence homology with ICAM3 and with ICAM2. ICAM1 is expressed by activated endothelial cells. It is detected on cells of many other lineages (e.g. epithelial cells, fibroblasts, chondrocytes, B lymphocytes, T lymphocytes (low), monocytes, macrophages, dendritic cells and neutrophils), with lower levels that increase in inflammation. ICAM1 is also detected in some carcinoma and melanoma cells. Soluble ICAM1 is detectable in the plasma and is elevated in patients with various inflammatory syndromes. It is the receptor for rhinoviruses and malaria.
- CD 54
SimpleStep ELISA kits
ab100640 は 5 報の論文で使用されています。
- Hosseinkhani B et al. (Sub)populations of extracellular vesicles released by TNF-a -triggered human endothelial cells promote vascular inflammation and monocyte migration. J Extracell Vesicles 9:1801153 (2020). PubMed: 32944190
- Strewe C et al. PlanHab Study: Consequences of combined normobaric hypoxia and bed rest on adenosine kinetics. Sci Rep 8:1762 (2018). PubMed: 29379127
- Wang N et al. Herbal Medicine Cordyceps sinensis Improves Health-Related Quality of Life in Moderate-to-Severe Asthma. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med 2016:6134593 (2016). PubMed: 28050193
- Mascarenhas-Melo F et al. Diabetes abrogates sex differences and aggravates cardiometabolic risk in postmenopausal women. Cardiovasc Diabetol 12:61 (2013). PubMed: 23570342
- Mascarenhas-Melo F et al. Emergent Biomarkers of Residual Cardiovascular Risk in Patients with Low HDL-c and/or High Triglycerides and Average LDL-c Concentrations: Focus on HDL Subpopulations, Oxidized LDL, Adiponectin, and Uric Acid. ScientificWorldJournal 2013:387849 (2013). PubMed: 24319364