Key features and details
- Sensitivity: 0.07 µg/ml
- Range: 0.078 µg/ml - 20 µg/ml
- Sample type: Plasma, Serum
- Detection method: Colorimetric
- Assay type: Competitive
- Reacts with: Human
製品名Human Haptoglobin ELISA Kit
Haptoglobin キット 製品一覧
Intra-Assay（同時再現性） サンプル N 平均値 SD CV% Overall 4.9% Inter-Assay（日差再現性） サンプル N 平均値 SD CV% Overall 7.2%
検出感度= 0.07 µg/ml
検出範囲0.078 µg/ml - 20 µg/ml
= 98 %
ステップMultiple steps standard assay
Human Haptoglobin in vitro competitive ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is designed for the quantitative measurement of Haptoglobin in plasma and serum.
A Haptoglobin specific antibody has been precoated onto 96-well plates and blocked. Standards or test samples are added to the wells and subsequently biotinylated Haptoglobin is added and then followed by washing with wash buffer. Streptavidin-Peroxidase Complex is added and unbound conjugates are washed away with wash buffer. TMB is then used to visualize Streptavidin-Peroxidase enzymatic reaction. TMB is catalyzed by Streptavidin-Peroxidase to produce a blue color product that changes into yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration is inversely proportional to the amount of Haptoglobin captured in plate.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for long term storage before reconstitution - Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
保存方法Store at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
内容 1 x 96 tests 100X Streptavidin-Peroxidase Conjugate 1 x 80µl 10X Diluent N Concentrate 1 x 30ml 1X Biotinylated Human Haptoglobin (Lyophilized) 1 vial 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate 1 x 30ml Chromogen Substrate 1 x 7ml Haptoglobin Microplate (12 x 8 well strips) 1 unit Haptoglobin Standard 1 vial Sealing Tapes 3 units Stop Solution 1 x 11ml
機能As a result of hemolysis, hemoglobin is found to accumulate in the kidney and is secreted in the urine. Haptoglobin captures, and combines with free plasma hemoglobin to allow hepatic recycling of heme iron and to prevent kidney damage. Haptoglobin also acts as an Antimicrobial; Antioxidant, has antibacterial activity and plays a role in modulating many aspects of the acute phase response. Hemoglobin/haptoglobin complexes are rapidely cleared by the macrophage CD163 scavenger receptor expressed on the surface of liver Kupfer cells through an endocytic lysosomal degradation pathway.
Uncleaved haptoglogin, also known as zonulin, plays a role in intestinal permeability, allowing intercellular tight junction disassembly, and controlling the equilibrium between tolerance and immunity to non-self antigens.
組織特異性Expressed by the liver and secreted in plasma.
配列類似性Belongs to the peptidase S1 family.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
Contains 2 Sushi (CCP/SCR) domains.
- Information by UniProt
- Binding peptide
- Haptoglobin alpha chain
ab108856 は 9 報の論文で使用されています。
- Paul S et al. Plasma protein(s)-based conceptual diagnostic tool for assessing high-altitude acclimation in humans. Funct Integr Genomics 20:191-200 (2020). PubMed: 31444657
- Tran TTT et al. APOE genotype influences the gut microbiome structure and function in humans and mice: relevance for Alzheimer's disease pathophysiology. FASEB J N/A:fj201900071R (2019). PubMed: 30958695
- Lv LL et al. Effect of haptoglobin on the treatment of chronic hepatitis B with interferon. Exp Ther Med 18:1417-1425 (2019). PubMed: 31316628
- Gao J et al. Clinical value of haptoglobin and soluble CD163 testing for the differential diagnosis of tuberculous and malignant pleural effusions. Medicine (Baltimore) 98:e17416 (2019). PubMed: 31626097
- Zhang Y et al. Application of Isobaric Tags for Relative and Absolute Quantification (iTRAQ) Coupled with Two-Dimensional Liquid Chromatography/Tandem Mass Spectrometry in Quantitative Proteomic Analysis for Discovery of Serum Biomarkers for Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis. Med Sci Monit 24:4146-4153 (2018). PubMed: 29909421
- Perek B et al. Late subclinical hemolysis and long-term outcomes after aortic valve replacement with On-X mechanical prostheses - a preliminary single-center report. Kardiochir Torakochirurgia Pol 14:175-179 (2017). PubMed: 29181045
- Akbarin MM et al. Investigation of the Etiology of Anemia in Thromboangiitis Obliterans. Int J Angiol 25:153-8 (2016). PubMed: 27574381
- Chang G et al. Feeding a high-grain diet reduces the percentage of LPS clearance and enhances immune gene expression in goat liver. BMC Vet Res 11:67 (2015). PubMed: 25889631
- Sertório JT et al. Haptoglobin polymorphism affects nitric oxide bioavailability in preeclampsia. J Hum Hypertens 27:349-54 (2013). PubMed: 23223086