製品名Human GRPR peptide
GRPR タンパク質・ペプチド 製品一覧
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab39961 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-GRPR antibody (ab39883)
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- Bombesin BB2 receptor
- bombesin receptor 2
機能Receptor for gastrin releasing peptide (GRP). This receptor mediates its action by association with G proteins that activate a phosphatidylinositol-calcium second messenger system.
組織特異性Highly expressed in pancreas. Also expressed in stomach, adrenal cortex and brain.
配列類似性Belongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- Information by UniProt
ab39961 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.