製品名Human Follistatin peptide
Follistatin タンパク質・ペプチド 製品一覧
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab74741 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-Follistatin antibody (ab64490)
精製度70 - 90% by HPLC.
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- Activin binding protein
- Activin-binding protein
機能Binds directly to activin and functions as an activin antagonist. Specific inhibitor of the biosynthesis and secretion of pituitary follicle stimulating hormone (FSH).
組織特異性Isoform 1 is the predominant isoform in serum but is undetectable in follicular fluid.
配列類似性Contains 3 follistatin-like domains.
Contains 3 Kazal-like domains.
Contains 1 TB (TGF-beta binding) domain.
- Information by UniProt
ab74741 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.