Key features and details
- Sensitivity: 1 ng/ml
- Range: 1.25 ng/ml - 80 ng/ml
- Sample type: Cell culture supernatant, Milk, Saliva, Urine
- Detection method: Colorimetric
- Assay type: Sandwich (quantitative)
- Reacts with: Human
製品名Human Fibrinogen ELISA Kit
Fibrinogen キット 製品一覧
Intra-Assay（同時再現性） サンプル N 平均値 SD CV% Overall 4% Inter-Assay（日差再現性） サンプル N 平均値 SD CV% Overall 8.6%
サンプルの種類Cell culture supernatant, Saliva, Milk, Urine
検出感度= 1 ng/ml
検出範囲1.25 ng/ml - 80 ng/ml
ステップMultiple steps standard assay
Human Fibrinogen ELISA kit is designed for the quantitative measurement of fibrinogen concentrations in cell culture media, saliva, milk and urine samples.
A Fibrinogen specific antibody has been precoated onto 96-well plates and blocked. Standards or test samples are added to the wells and subsequently a Fibrinogen specific biotinylated detection antibody is added and then followed by washing with wash buffer. Streptavidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is added and unbound conjugates are washed away with wash buffer. TMB is then used to visualize Streptavidin-Peroxidase enzymatic reaction. TMB is catalyzed by Streptavidin-Peroxidase to produce a blue color product that changes into yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration is directly proportional to the amount of Fibrinogen captured in plate.
Get better reproducibility in only 90 minutes with Human Fibrinogen ELISA Kit (ab208036) from our SimpleStep ELISA® range.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for long term storage before reconstitution - Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
保存方法Store at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
内容 1 x 96 tests 100X Streptavidin-Peroxidase Conjugate 1 x 80µl 10X Diluent N Concentrate 1 x 30ml 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate 2 x 30ml 50X Biotinylated Human Fibrinogen Antibody 1 x 120µl Chromogen Substrate 1 x 8ml Fibrinogen Microplate (12 x 8 well strips) 1 unit Fibrinogen Standard 1 vial Sealing Tapes 3 units Stop Solution 1 x 12ml
機能Fibrinogen has a double function: yielding monomers that polymerize into fibrin and acting as a cofactor in platelet aggregation.
関連疾患Defects in FGA are a cause of congenital afibrinogenemia (CAFBN) [MIM:202400]. This is a rare autosomal recessive disorder characterized by bleeding that varies from mild to severe and by complete absence or extremely low levels of plasma and platelet fibrinogen. Note=The majority of cases of afibrinogenemia are due to truncating mutations. Variations in position Arg-35 (the site of cleavage of fibrinopeptide a by thrombin) leads to alpha-dysfibrinogenemias.
Defects in FGA are a cause of amyloidosis type 8 (AMYL8) [MIM:105200]; also known as systemic non-neuropathic amyloidosis or Ostertag-type amyloidosis. AMYL8 is a hereditary generalized amyloidosis due to deposition of apolipoprotein A1, fibrinogen and lysozyme amyloids. Viscera are particularly affected. There is no involvement of the nervous system. Clinical features include renal amyloidosis resulting in nephrotic syndrome, arterial hypertension, hepatosplenomegaly, cholestasis, petechial skin rash.
配列類似性Contains 1 fibrinogen C-terminal domain.
ドメインA long coiled coil structure formed by 3 polypeptide chains connects the central nodule to the C-terminal domains (distal nodules). The long C-terminal ends of the alpha chains fold back, contributing a fourth strand to the coiled coil structure.
翻訳後修飾The alpha chain is not glycosylated.
Forms F13A-mediated cross-links between a glutamine and the epsilon-amino group of a lysine residue, forming fibronectin-fibrinogen heteropolymers.
About one-third of the alpha chains in the molecules in blood were found to be phosphorylated.
Conversion of fibrinogen to fibrin is triggered by thrombin, which cleaves fibrinopeptides A and B from alpha and beta chains, and thus exposes the N-terminal polymerization sites responsible for the formation of the soft clot. The soft clot is converted into the hard clot by factor XIIIA which catalyzes the epsilon-(gamma-glutamyl)lysine cross-linking between gamma chains (stronger) and between alpha chains (weaker) of different monomers.
Phosphorylation sites are present in the extracellular medium.
- Information by UniProt
ab108841 は 7 報の論文で使用されています。
- Ahlfeld T et al. Toward Biofabrication of Resorbable Implants Consisting of a Calcium Phosphate Cement and Fibrin-A Characterization In Vitro and In Vivo. Int J Mol Sci 22:N/A (2021). PubMed: 33530649
- Mosleth EF et al. Cerebrospinal fluid proteome shows disrupted neuronal development in multiple sclerosis. Sci Rep 11:4087 (2021). PubMed: 33602999
- Chu HW et al. Identification of Salivary Biomarkers for Oral Cancer Detection with Untargeted and Targeted Quantitative Proteomics Approaches. Mol Cell Proteomics 18:1796-1806 (2019). PubMed: 31253657
- Zitur LJ et al. Brain Death Enhances Activation of the Innate Immune System and Leads to Reduced Renal Metabolic Gene Expression. Transplantation 103:1821-1833 (2019). PubMed: 30964836
- Zhang Y et al. Application of Isobaric Tags for Relative and Absolute Quantification (iTRAQ) Coupled with Two-Dimensional Liquid Chromatography/Tandem Mass Spectrometry in Quantitative Proteomic Analysis for Discovery of Serum Biomarkers for Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis. Med Sci Monit 24:4146-4153 (2018). PubMed: 29909421
- Wang H et al. Urinary Fibrinogen as a Predictor of Progression of CKD. Clin J Am Soc Nephrol 12:1922-1929 (2017). PubMed: 28903970
- Hattori K et al. Increased cerebrospinal fluid fibrinogen in major depressive disorder. Sci Rep 5:11412 (2015). PubMed: 26081315