Key features and details
- Sensitivity: 0.53 ng/ml
- Sample type: Cit plasma, Hep Plasma, Serum
- Detection method: Colorimetric
- Assay type: Sandwich (quantitative)
- Reacts with: Human
製品名Human Ferritin ELISA Kit
Ferritin Light Chain キット 製品一覧
Intra-Assay（同時再現性） サンプル N 平均値 SD CV% Control 48 < 5.4% Inter-Assay（日差再現性） サンプル N 平均値 SD CV% Control 48 < 6.1%
サンプルの種類Serum, Hep Plasma, Cit plasma
ステップMultiple steps standard assay
Human Ferritin ELISA kit is a competitive ELISA designed for the accurate quantitative measurement of Ferritin (FTL) in serum and plasma.
A 96-well plate has been precoated with anti-Ferritin IgG antibodies. Samples, standards and the Ferritin-HRP conjugate are added to the wells, where Ferritin in the sample and standards binds to the precoated antibody and added Ferritin-HRP conjugate binds to this antibody-AFP complex. After incubation, the wells are washed to remove unbound material and TMB substrate is then added which is catalyzed by HRP to produce blue coloration. The reaction is terminated by addition of Stop Solution which stops the color development and produces a color change from blue to yellow. The intensity of signal is directly proportional to the amount of Ferritin in the sample and the intensity is measured at 450 nm.
Get results in 90 minutes with Human Ferritin ELISA Kit (FLT) (ab200018) from our SimpleStep ELISA® range.
保存方法Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
内容 ラベル 1 x 96 tests 10X Washing Solution 1 x 50ml Anti-Ferritin IgG Coated Microplate (12 x 8 wells) 12 strips of 8 wells 1 unit Anti-Ferritin-HRP conjugate 1 x 12ml Cover foil 1 unit Ferritin Control 1 x 1ml Ferritin Standard 0 - 0 ng/mL 1 x 3ml Ferritin Standard 1 - 5 ng/mL 1 x 1ml Ferritin Standard 2 - 20 ng/mL 1 x 1ml Ferritin Standard 3 - 100 ng/mL 1 x 1ml Ferritin Standard 4 - 400 ng/mL 1 x 1ml Ferritin Standard 5 - 1,000 ng/mL 1 x 1ml Stop Solution 1 x 15ml Strip holder 1 unit TMB Substrate Solution 1 x 15ml
機能Stores iron in a soluble, non-toxic, readily available form. Important for iron homeostasis. Iron is taken up in the ferrous form and deposited as ferric hydroxides after oxidation. Also plays a role in delivery of iron to cells. Mediates iron uptake in capsule cells of the developing kidney.
関連疾患Defects in FTL are the cause of hereditary hyperferritinemia-cataract syndrome (HHCS) [MIM:600886]. It is an autosomal dominant disease characterized by early-onset bilateral cataract. Affected patients have elevated level of circulating ferritin. HHCS is caused by mutations in the iron responsive element (IRE) of the FTL gene.
Defects in FTL are the cause of neurodegeneration with brain iron accumulation type 3 (NBIA3) [MIM:606159]; also known as adult-onset basal ganglia disease. It is a movement disorder with heterogeneous presentations starting in the fourth to sixth decade. It is characterized by a variety of neurological signs including parkinsonism, ataxia, corticospinal signs, mild nonprogressive cognitive deficit and episodic psychosis. It is linked with decreased serum ferritin levels.
配列類似性Belongs to the ferritin family.
Contains 1 ferritin-like diiron domain.
- Information by UniProt
- Ferritin L chain
- Ferritin L subunit
- Ferritin light chain
ab108698 は 4 報の論文で使用されています。
- Raha AA et al. Hepcidin Increases Cytokines in Alzheimer's Disease and Down's Syndrome Dementia: Implication of Impaired Iron Homeostasis in Neuroinflammation. Front Aging Neurosci 13:653591 (2021). PubMed: 33994996
- Ajepe AA et al. Prevalence and foetomaternal effects of iron deficiency anaemia among pregnant women in Lagos, Nigeria. PLoS One 15:e0227965 (2020). PubMed: 31971986
- Devos D et al. A ferroptosis-based panel of prognostic biomarkers for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis. Sci Rep 9:2918 (2019). PubMed: 30814647
- Smith EM et al. High-dose vitamin D3 reduces circulating hepcidin concentrations: A pilot, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial in healthy adults. Clin Nutr 36:980-985 (2017). PubMed: 27402475