Key features and details
- Purity: > 70% HPLC
製品名Human FAM38A/PIEZO1 peptide
FAM38A/PIEZO1 タンパク質・ペプチド 製品一覧
精製度> 70 % HPLC.
70 - 90% by HPLC
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab95859 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
This product was previously labelled as FAM38A
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- Family with sequence similarity 38 member A
機能Component of mechanosensitive channel required for the mechanosensitive currents. Plays a key role in epithelial cell adhesion by maintaining integrin activation through R-Ras recruitment to the ER, most probably in its activated state, and subsequent stimulation of calpain signaling.
組織特異性Expressed in numerous tissues. In normal brain, expressed exclusively in neurons, not in astrocytes. In Alzheimer disease brains, expressed in about half of the activated astrocytes located around classical senile plaques. In Parkinson disease substantia nigra, not detected in melanin-containing neurons nor in activated astrocytes.
配列類似性Belongs to the PIEZO family.
細胞内局在Endoplasmic reticulum membrane. Endoplasmic reticulum-Golgi intermediate compartment membrane. Cell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.