Key features and details
- Purity: > 90% HPLC
- Suitable for: Blocking
製品名Human CYR61/CCN1 peptide
CYR61/CCN1 タンパク質・ペプチド 製品一覧
精製度> 90 % HPLC.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab24416 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- CCN 1
- CCN family member 1
機能Promotes cell proliferation, chemotaxis, angiogenesis and cell adhesion. Appears to play a role in wound healing by up-regulating, in skin fibroblasts, the expression of a number of genes involved in angiogenesis, inflammation and matrix remodeling including VEGA-A, VEGA-C, MMP1, MMP3, TIMP1, uPA, PAI-1 and integrins alpha-3 and alpha-5. CYR61-mediated gene regulation is dependent on heparin-binding. Down-regulates the expression of alpha-1 and alpha-2 subunits of collagen type-1. Promotes cell adhesion and adhesive signaling through integrin alpha-6/beta-1, cell migration through integrin alpha-v/beta-5 and cell proliferation through integrin alpha-v/beta-3.
配列類似性Belongs to the CCN family.
Contains 1 CTCK (C-terminal cystine knot-like) domain.
Contains 1 IGFBP N-terminal domain.
Contains 1 TSP type-1 domain.
Contains 1 VWFC domain.
- Information by UniProt
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab24416 は 1 報の論文で使用されています。
- Ikegame M et al. Tensile stress stimulates the expression of osteogenic cytokines/growth factors and matricellular proteins in the mouse cranial suture at the site of osteoblast differentiation. Biomed Res 37:117-26 (2016). PubMed: 27108881