Key features and details
- Purity: > 90% HPLC
- Suitable for: Blocking
製品名Human Brachyury / Bry peptide
Brachyury / Bry タンパク質・ペプチド 製品一覧
精製度> 90 % HPLC.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab21992 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- Brachyury homolog
- Brachyury protein
機能Involved in the transcriptional regulation of genes required for mesoderm formation and differentiation. Binds to a palindromic site (called T site) and activates gene transcription when bound to such a site.
関連疾患Genetic variations in T are associated with susceptibility to neural tube defects (NTD) [MIM:182940]. NTD are common congenital malformations. Spina bifida, which results from malformations in the caudal region of the neural tube, is compatible with life but associated with significant morbidity, including lower limb paralysis.
T is involved in susceptibility to the development of chordoma (CHDM) [MIM:215400]. Chordomas are rare, clinically malignant tumors derived from notochordal remnants. They occur along the length of the spinal axis, predominantly in the sphenooccipital, vertebral and sacrococcygeal regions. They are characterized by slow growth, local destruction of bone, extension into adjacent soft tissues and rarely, distant metastatic spread. Note=Susceptibility to development of chordomas is due to a T gene duplication.
配列類似性Contains 1 T-box DNA-binding domain.
- Information by UniProt
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.