Key features and details
- Sensitivity: 0.5 ng/ml
- Range: 0.625 ng/ml - 40 ng/ml
- Sample type: Cell culture supernatant, Cell Lysate, Plasma, Serum, Tissue
- Detection method: Colorimetric
- Assay type: Sandwich (quantitative)
- Reacts with: Human
製品名Human alpha Fetoprotein ELISA Kit (AFP)
alpha 1 Fetoprotein キット 製品一覧
Intra-Assay（同時再現性） サンプル N 平均値 SD CV% Overall 5.7% Inter-Assay（日差再現性） サンプル N 平均値 SD CV% Overall 10.5%
サンプルの種類Cell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma, Tissue, Cell Lysate
検出感度= 0.5 ng/ml
検出範囲0.625 ng/ml - 40 ng/ml
ステップMultiple steps standard assay
Abcam’s alpha Fetoprotein (AFP) Human in vitro ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is designed for the quantitative measurement of alpha Fetoprotein levels in plasma, serum, cell lysate and culture supernatants, and tissue samples.
An alpha Fetoprotein specific antibody has been precoated onto 96-well plates and blocked. Standards or test samples are added to the wells and subsequently an alpha Fetoprotein specific biotinylated detection antibody is added and then followed by washing with wash buffer. Streptavidin-Peroxidase Complex is added and unbound conjugates are washed away with wash buffer. TMB is then used to visualize Streptavidin-Peroxidase enzymatic reaction. TMB is catalyzed by Streptavidin-Peroxidase to produce a blue color product that changes into yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration is directly proportional to the amount of alpha Fetoprotein captured in plate.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for long term storage before reconstitution - Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
保存方法Store at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
内容 1 x 96 tests 100X Streptavidin-Peroxidase Conjugate 1 x 80µl 10X Diluent N Concentrate 1 x 30ml 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate 2 x 30ml 50X Biotinylated Human alpha Fetoprotein Antibody 1 x 120µl alpha Fetoprotein Microplate (12 x 8 well strips) 1 unit alpha Fetoprotein Standard 1 vial Chromogen Substrate 1 x 7ml Sealing Tapes 3 units Stop Solution 1 x 11ml
機能Binds copper, nickel, and fatty acids as well as, and bilirubin less well than, serum albumin. Only a small percentage (less than 2%) of the human AFP shows estrogen-binding properties.
組織特異性Plasma. Synthesized by the fetal liver and yolk sac.
配列類似性Belongs to the ALB/AFP/VDB family.
Contains 3 albumin domains.
発生段階Occurs in the plasma of fetuses more than 4 weeks old, reaches the highest levels during the 12th-16th week of gestation, and drops to trace amounts after birth. The serum level in adults is usually less than 40 ng/ml. AFP occurs also at high levels in the plasma and ascitic fluid of adults with hepatoma.
翻訳後修飾Independent studies suggest heterogeneity of the N-terminal sequence of the mature protein and of the cleavage site of the signal sequence.
- Information by UniProt
- Alpha fetoglobulin
ab108838 は 8 報の論文で使用されています。
- Aboughaleb IH et al. Integration of transcriptomes analysis with spectral signature of total RNA for generation of affordable remote sensing of Hepatocellular carcinoma in serum clinical specimens. Heliyon 7:e06388 (2021). PubMed: 33748469
- Kats D et al. Volasertib preclinical activity in high-risk hepatoblastoma. Oncotarget 10:6403-6417 (2019). PubMed: 31741706
- Lv S et al. H2-Based Electrochemical Biosensor with Pd Nanowires@ZIF-67 Molecular Sieve Bilayered Sensing Interface for Immunoassay. Anal Chem 91:12055-12062 (2019). PubMed: 31436433
- Yang J et al. Peptidome Analysis Reveals Novel Serum Biomarkers for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder in China. Proteomics Clin Appl 12:e1700164 (2018). PubMed: 29754444
- Zhang A et al. Development and application of a fluorescence protein microarray for detecting serum alpha-fetoprotein in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma. J Int Med Res 44:1414-1423 (2016). PubMed: 27885040
- Rikhi R et al. Murine model of hepatic breast cancer. Biochem Biophys Rep 8:1-5 (2016). PubMed: 28955934
- Levy G et al. Nuclear receptors control pro-viral and antiviral metabolic responses to hepatitis C virus infection. Nat Chem Biol 12:1037-1045 (2016). PubMed: 27723751
- Zhang A et al. A Chemiluminescent Protein Microarray Method for Determining the Seroglycoid Fucosylation Index. Sci Rep 6:31132 (2016). Sandwich ELISA ; Human . PubMed: 27528397