Key features and details
- Purity: > 90% HPLC
- Suitable for: Blocking
製品名Human AICDA peptide
AICDA タンパク質・ペプチド 製品一覧
精製度> 90 % HPLC.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab13718 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-AICDA antibody - ChIP Grade (ab5197)
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- Activation induced cytidine deaminase
- Activation induced deaminase
- Activation-induced cytidine deaminase
機能RNA-editing deaminase involved in somatic hypermutation, gene conversion, and class-switch recombination. Required for several crucial steps of B-cell terminal differentiation necessary for efficient antibody responses.
組織特異性Strongly expressed in lymph nodes and tonsils.
関連疾患Defects in AICDA are the cause of hyper-IgM immunodeficiency syndrome type 2 (HIGM2) [MIM:605258]; also known as hyper-IgM syndrome 2. HIGM2 is an autosomal recessive disorder characterized by normal or elevated serum IgM levels with absence of IgG, IgA, and IgE, resulting in a profound susceptibility to bacterial infections. HIGM2 causes the absence of Ig class switch recombination (CSR), the lack of Ig somatic hypermutations, and lymph node hyperplasia caused by the presence of giant germinal centers.
配列類似性Belongs to the cytidine and deoxycytidylate deaminase family.
- Information by UniProt
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.