Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [5H7] to HSV1 ICP0
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-HSV1 ICP0 antibody [5H7]
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [5H7] to HSV1 ICP0
アプリケーション適用あり: WB, ELISA, ICC/IFmore details
種交差性交差種: Other species
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6513 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
関連性Herpes simplex virus (HSV) encodes four nuclear phosphoproteins that contribute towards the full productive lytic cycle cascade in newly infected permissive cells. The IE175 (or ICP4) and IE63 (or ICP27) proteins have essential regulatory roles during the lytic cycle. A third, IE110 (or ICP0), appears to play only an accessory role in the presence of VP16, but in the absence of VP16 appears to be critical for initiation of reactivated infections.
- Alpha 0 protein antibody
- Herpes siplex virus 1 antibody
- HHV1 ICP0 antibody
ab6513 (1/25600) staining HSV1 ICP0 in human cells. Cells were PFA-fixed, permeabilized in 0.3% TritonX-100/PBS and blocked in 1% serum /30 minutes /25oC. A fluorescently labeled donkey anti-mouse antibody was used as the secondary.
ab6513 は 29 報の論文で使用されています。
- Furey C et al. TACC3 Regulates Microtubule Plus-End Dynamics and Cargo Transport in Interphase Cells. Cell Rep 30:269-283.e6 (2020). PubMed: 31914393
- Subramanian G et al. The interferon-inducible protein TDRD7 inhibits AMP-activated protein kinase and thereby restricts autophagy-independent virus replication. J Biol Chem 295:6811-6822 (2020). PubMed: 32273341
- Glanz A et al. High Throughput Screening of FDA-Approved Drug Library Reveals the Compounds that Promote IRF3-Mediated Pro-Apoptotic Pathway Inhibit Virus Replication. Viruses 12:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32295140
- Zou W et al. Degradation of Herpes Simplex Virus-1 Viral miRNA H11 by Vaccinia Virus Protein VP55 Attenuates Viral Replication. Front Microbiol 11:717 (2020). PubMed: 32390978
- Yan X et al. miR-138 expression in oral herpes simplex and its effect on ICP0. Exp Ther Med 17:388-392 (2019). PubMed: 30651809