Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [5H7] to HSV1 ICP0
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-HSV1 ICP0 antibody [5H7]
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [5H7] to HSV1 ICP0
アプリケーション適用あり: WB, ELISA, ICC/IFmore details
種交差性交差種: Other species
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6513 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
関連性Herpes simplex virus (HSV) encodes four nuclear phosphoproteins that contribute towards the full productive lytic cycle cascade in newly infected permissive cells. The IE175 (or ICP4) and IE63 (or ICP27) proteins have essential regulatory roles during the lytic cycle. A third, IE110 (or ICP0), appears to play only an accessory role in the presence of VP16, but in the absence of VP16 appears to be critical for initiation of reactivated infections.
- Alpha 0 protein antibody
- Herpes siplex virus 1 antibody
- HHV1 ICP0 antibody
ab6513 (1/25600) staining HSV1 ICP0 in human cells. Cells were PFA-fixed, permeabilized in 0.3% TritonX-100/PBS and blocked in 1% serum /30 minutes /25oC. A fluorescently labeled donkey anti-mouse antibody was used as the secondary.
ab6513 は 27 報の論文で使用されています。
- Furey C et al. TACC3 Regulates Microtubule Plus-End Dynamics and Cargo Transport in Interphase Cells. Cell Rep 30:269-283.e6 (2020). PubMed: 31914393
- Subramanian G et al. The interferon-inducible protein TDRD7 inhibits AMP-activated protein kinase and thereby restricts autophagy-independent virus replication. J Biol Chem 295:6811-6822 (2020). PubMed: 32273341
- Wang Z et al. MiR-155-5p modulates HSV-1 replication via the epigenetic regulation of SRSF2 gene expression. Epigenetics 14:494-503 (2019). PubMed: 30950329
- Li F et al. Amentoflavone Inhibits HSV-1 and ACV-Resistant Strain Infection by Suppressing Viral Early Infection. Viruses 11:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31121928
- Yan X et al. miR-138 expression in oral herpes simplex and its effect on ICP0. Exp Ther Med 17:388-392 (2019). PubMed: 30651809