Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [2C10] to HSV1 + HSV2 gD
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF
- Isotype: IgG2a
製品名Anti-HSV1 + HSV2 gD antibody [2C10]
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [2C10] to HSV1 + HSV2 gD
アプリケーション適用あり: WB, ELISA, ICC/IFmore details
種交差性交差種: Other species
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6507 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/3200 - 1/25600.
1/3,200 (HSV-2) - 1/25,600 (HSV-1).
関連性Herpes simplex virus 1 and 2 (HSV-1 and HSV-2) are two species of the herpes virus family, Herpesviridae, which cause infections in humans. They are also called Human Herpes Virus 1 and 2 (HHV-1 and HHV-2) and are neurotropic and neuroinvasive viruses; they enter and hide in the human nervous system, accounting for their durability in the human body. Under a microscope, HSV- 1 and 2 are virtually identical, sharing approximately 50% of their DNA. Both types infect the body's mucosal surfaces, usually the mouth or genitals, and then establish latency in the nervous system. HSV-1 is commonly associated with herpes outbreaks of the face known as cold sores or fever blisters, whereas HSV-2 is more often associated with genital herpes. Herpes simplex viruses (HSV) use multiple and sequential receptors to enter host cells. HSV glycoprotein D (gD) has been implicated in binding to cellular receptors that facilitate virus penetration into cells. Herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1) glycoprotein D (gD) is an essential component of the entry apparatus that is responsible for viral penetration and subsequent cell-cell spread.
- Envelope glycoprotein D antibody
- GD antibody
- Glycoprotein D antibody
- US6 antibody
ab6507 は 12 報の論文で使用されています。
- Su P et al. High-brightness anterograde transneuronal HSV1 H129 tracer modified using a Trojan horse-like strategy. Mol Brain 13:5 (2020). PubMed: 31931837
- Li F et al. Amentoflavone Inhibits HSV-1 and ACV-Resistant Strain Infection by Suppressing Viral Early Infection. Viruses 11:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31121928
- Criscuolo E et al. Cell-to-Cell Spread Blocking Activity Is Extremely Limited in the Sera of Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (HSV-1)- and HSV-2-Infected Subjects. J Virol 93:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30867302
- Aravantinou M et al. Experimental Oral Herpes Simplex Virus-1 (HSV-1) Co-infection in Simian Immunodeficiency Virus (SIV)-Infected Rhesus Macaques. Front Microbiol 8:2342 (2017). ELISA . PubMed: 29259582
- Çuburu N et al. Topical herpes simplex virus 2 (HSV-2) vaccination with human papillomavirus vectors expressing gB/gD ectodomains induces genital-tissue-resident memory CD8+ T cells and reduces genital disease and viral shedding after HSV-2 challenge. J Virol 89:83-96 (2015). WB . PubMed: 25320297