Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [3G9] to HSV1 gC Envelope Protein
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF
- Isotype: IgG2a
製品名Anti-HSV1 gC Envelope Protein antibody [3G9]
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [3G9] to HSV1 gC Envelope Protein
アプリケーション適用あり: WB, ELISA, ICC/IFmore details
種交差性交差種: Other species
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6509 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
関連性Herpes simplex type 1 (HSV-1) belongs to a family that includes HSV-2, Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) and Varicella zoster (chicken pox) virus amongst others. HSV-1 and HSV-2 are extremely difficult to distinguish from each other. Members of this family have a characteristic virion structure. The double stranded DNA genome is contained within an icosahedral capsid embedded in a proteinaceous layer (tegument) and surrounded by a lipid envelope, derived from the nuclear membrane of the last host, which is decorated with virus-specific glycoproteins spikes. These viruses are capable of entering a latent phase where the host shows no visible sign of infection and levels of infectious agent become very low. During the latent phase the viral DNA is integrated into the genome of the host cell.
- Envelope glycoprotein C antibody
- GC antibody
- Glycoprotein C antibody
ab6509 は 9 報の論文で使用されています。
- Saiz-Ros N et al. Host Vesicle Fusion Protein VAPB Contributes to the Nuclear Egress Stage of Herpes Simplex Virus Type-1 (HSV-1) Replication. Cells 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30717447
- Lu H et al. Targeting STT3A-oligosaccharyltransferase with NGI-1 causes herpes simplex virus 1 dysfunction. FASEB J 33:6801-6812 (2019). PubMed: 30811219
- Brun P et al. Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 Infects Enteric Neurons and Triggers Gut Dysfunction via Macrophage Recruitment. Front Cell Infect Microbiol 8:74 (2018). WB . PubMed: 29600197
- Huang CY et al. Thymidine Kinase-Negative Herpes Simplex Virus 1 Can Efficiently Establish Persistent Infection in Neural Tissues of Nude Mice. J Virol 91:N/A (2017). IHC . PubMed: 27974554
- Santana S et al. Oxidative stress enhances neurodegeneration markers induced by herpes simplex virus type 1 infection in human neuroblastoma cells. PLoS One 8:e75842 (2013). PubMed: 24124518
- Ren Y et al. Glycoprotein M is important for the efficient incorporation of glycoprotein H-L into herpes simplex virus type 1 particles. J Gen Virol 93:319-29 (2012). PubMed: 22012461
- Scheper T et al. The glycoproteins C and G are equivalent target antigens for the determination of herpes simplex virus type 1-specific antibodies. J Virol Methods 166:42-7 (2010). PubMed: 20171247
- Bastian TW & Rice SA Identification of sequences in herpes simplex virus type 1 ICP22 that influence RNA polymerase II modification and viral late gene expression. J Virol 83:128-39 (2009). WB . PubMed: 18971282
- Livingston CM et al. Virus-Induced Chaperone-Enriched (VICE) domains function as nuclear protein quality control centers during HSV-1 infection. PLoS Pathog 5:e1000619 (2009). WB . PubMed: 19816571