Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [10B7] to HSV1 + HSV2 gB
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-HSV1 + HSV2 gB antibody [10B7]
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [10B7] to HSV1 + HSV2 gB
アプリケーション適用あり: WB, ELISA, ICC/IFmore details
種交差性交差種: Other species
- African Green Monkey Kidney cultured cells(Vero), HSV-1 is strain MacIntyre, HSV-2 is strain G.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6506 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
1/1600 (HSV2) - 1/12800 (HSV1).
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration. 1/6400 (HSV1) - 1/25600 (HSV2).|
関連性There are two main types of Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV), 1 and 2. The primary difference between the two types is in where they typically establish latency in the body. HSV1 usually establishes latency in the trigeminal ganglion, a collection of nerve cells near the ear. From there, it tends to recur on the lower lip or face causing cold sores. HSV2 usually resides in the sacral ganglion at the base of the spine. From there, it recurs in the genital area but even this difference is not absolute as in rare cases it can infect any part of the body, including the eyes. Up to 30% of genital herpes are also caused by HSV1. Both HSV1 and 2 are highly contagious through contact.
- Envelope glycoprotein B antibody
- GB antibody
- Glycoprotein B antibody
Green: immunofluorescence staining of HSV1 or HSV2 of Vero (African green monkey) cells ( HSV-1 is strain MacIntyre, HSV-2 is strain G) on slides, using ab6506 (1:100) (secondary anti-mouse-FITC). Red: counterstain in the conjugate preparation.
Lane 1 : Anti-HSV1 + HSV2 gB antibody [10B7] (ab6506) at 1/12800 dilution
Lane 2 : Anti-HSV1 + HSV2 gB antibody [10B7] (ab6506) at 1/1600 dilution
Lane 1 : Vero cells infected with HSV1
Lane 2 : Vero cells infected with HSV2
Performed under reducing conditions.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6506 は 15 報の論文で使用されています。
- Sato E et al. Loss of ATP2A2 Allows Herpes Simplex Virus 1 Infection of a Human Epidermis Model by Disrupting Innate Immunity and Barrier Function. J Invest Dermatol N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29870688
- Liu Y et al. HSV-2 glycoprotein J promotes viral protein expression and virus spread. Virology 525:83-95 (2018). PubMed: 30248525
- Wang Y et al. Heat-shock protein 90a is involved in maintaining the stability of VP16 and VP16-mediated transactivation of a genes from herpes simplex virus-1. Mol Med 24:65 (2018). PubMed: 30577726
- Zhang M et al. Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2 Infection-Induced Expression of CXCR3 Ligands Promotes CD4+ T Cell Migration and Is Regulated by the Viral Immediate-Early Protein ICP4. Front Immunol 9:2932 (2018). PubMed: 30619292
- Merkl PE et al. Mechanisms of Host IFI16, PML, and Daxx Protein Restriction of Herpes Simplex Virus 1 Replication. J Virol 92:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29491153