Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Hsp27
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Hsp27 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to Hsp27
特異性The antibody detects a 27 kDa protein, corresponding to the apparent molecular mass of Hsp27 on SDS-PAGE immunoblots, in samples from human, monkey, dog (weakly) and pig (weakly) origins.
アプリケーション適用あり: WBmore details
Recombinant human Hsp27 protein.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
機能Involved in stress resistance and actin organization.
組織特異性Detected in all tissues tested: skeletal muscle, heart, aorta, large intestine, small intestine, stomach, esophagus, bladder, adrenal gland, thyroid, pancreas, testis, adipose tissue, kidney, liver, spleen, cerebral cortex, blood serum and cerebrospinal fluid. Highest levels are found in the heart and in tissues composed of striated and smooth muscle.
関連疾患Defects in HSPB1 are the cause of Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 2F (CMT2F) [MIM:606595]. CMT2F is a form of Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease, the most common inherited disorder of the peripheral nervous system. Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease is classified in two main groups on the basis of electrophysiologic properties and histopathology: primary peripheral demyelinating neuropathy or CMT1, and primary peripheral axonal neuropathy or CMT2. Neuropathies of the CMT2 group are characterized by signs of axonal regeneration in the absence of obvious myelin alterations, normal or slightly reduced nerve conduction velocities, and progressive distal muscle weakness and atrophy. Nerve conduction velocities are normal or slightly reduced. CMT2F onset is between 15 and 25 years with muscle weakness and atrophy usually beginning in feet and legs (peroneal distribution). Upper limb involvement occurs later. CMT2F inheritance is autosomal dominant.
Defects in HSPB1 are a cause of distal hereditary motor neuronopathy type 2B (HMN2B) [MIM:608634]. Distal hereditary motor neuronopathies constitute a heterogeneous group of neuromuscular disorders caused by selective impairment of motor neurons in the anterior horn of the spinal cord, without sensory deficit in the posterior horn. The overall clinical picture consists of a classical distal muscular atrophy syndrome in the legs without clinical sensory loss. The disease starts with weakness and wasting of distal muscles of the anterior tibial and peroneal compartments of the legs. Later on, weakness and atrophy may expand to the proximal muscles of the lower limbs and/or to the distal upper limbs.
配列類似性Belongs to the small heat shock protein (HSP20) family.
翻訳後修飾Phosphorylated in MCF-7 cells on exposure to protein kinase C activators and heat shock.
細胞内局在Cytoplasm. Nucleus. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > spindle. Cytoplasmic in interphase cells. Colocalizes with mitotic spindles in mitotic cells. Translocates to the nucleus during heat shock and resides in sub-nuclear structures known as SC35 speckles or nuclear splicing speckles.
- Information by UniProt
- Heat shock 27kDa protein antibody
- 28 kDa heat shock protein antibody
- CMT2F antibody
All lanes : Anti-Hsp27 antibody (ab1426) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : MCF7 (Human breast adenocarcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 2 : HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 3 : TE 671 (Human Rhabdomyosarcoma) Whole Cell Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Observed band size: 25,27 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
ab1426 は 10 報の論文で使用されています。
- Zhou H et al. Berardinelli-Seip congenital lipodystrophy 2/SEIPIN determines brown adipose tissue maintenance and thermogenic programing. Mol Metab 36:100971 (2020). PubMed: 32246911
- Cheng YC et al. Knocking down of heat-shock protein 27 directs differentiation of functional glutamatergic neurons from placenta-derived multipotent cells. Sci Rep 6:30314 (2016). WB ; Human . PubMed: 27444754
- Monari E et al. Analysis of protein expression in periodontal pocket tissue: a preliminary study. Proteome Sci 13:33 (2015). WB ; Human . PubMed: 26719749
- Li KC et al. Reduced expression of HSP27 following HAD-B treatment is associated with Her2 downregulation in NIH:OVCAR-3 human ovarian cancer cells. Mol Med Rep 12:3787-94 (2015). PubMed: 26044344
- Yang T et al. Epigenetic inactivation of EFEMP1 is associated with tumor suppressive function in endometrial carcinoma. PLoS One 8:e67458 (2013). WB, IHC . PubMed: 23840707
- Sakai A et al. Identification of phosphorylated serine-15 and -82 residues of HSPB1 in 5-fluorouracil-resistant colorectal cancer cells by proteomics. J Proteomics 75:806-18 (2012). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21989268
- Bruinsma IB et al. Small heat shock proteins induce a cerebral inflammatory reaction. J Neurosci 31:11992-2000 (2011). ELISA, IHC-Fr ; Human . PubMed: 21849559
- Wilhelmus MM et al. Small heat shock proteins associated with cerebral amyloid angiopathy of hereditary cerebral hemorrhage with amyloidosis (Dutch type) induce interleukin-6 secretion. Neurobiol Aging 30:229-40 (2009). IHC-Fr ; Human . PubMed: 17629591
- Wilhelmus MM et al. Specific association of small heat shock proteins with the pathological hallmarks of Alzheimer's disease brains. Neuropathol Appl Neurobiol 32:119-30 (2006). WB, IHC-Fr ; Human . PubMed: 16599941
- Timofeeva OA et al. Serine-phosphorylated STAT1 is a prosurvival factor in Wilms' tumor pathogenesis. Oncogene 25:7555-64 (2006). WB ; Human . PubMed: 16799645