Key features and details
- HRP Rabbit polyclonal to V5 tag
- Suitable for: ICC, WB, ELISA
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: unknown
製品名HRP Anti-V5 tag antibody
V5 tag 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細HRP Rabbit polyclonal to V5 tag
特異性In a direct ELISA against 1 ug of V5 peptide coupled to BSA, conjugate diluted to 1/20,000 produced a 1.0 OD in a 15 minute reaction with TMB as substrate.
アプリケーション適用あり: ICC, WB, ELISAmore details
種交差性交差種: Species independent
Synthetic peptide: GKPIPNPLLGLDST conjugated to KLH.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
バッファーConstituents: PBS, 0.2% BSA, 0.05% CMIT/MIT based preservative
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）Antibodies were immunoaffinity purified using the peptide conjugated to a solid phase support and conjugated to horseradish peroxidase.
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1325 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 1 kDa.Can be blocked with V5 tag peptide (ab15829).|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
関連性The V5 epitope tag is derived from a small epitope (Pk) present on the P and V proteins of the paramyxovirus of simian virus 5 (SV5). The V5 tag is usually used with all 14 amino acids (GKPIPNPLLGLDST), although it has also been used with a shorter 9 amino acid sequence (IPNPLLGLD).
- GKPIPNPLLGLDST epitope tag antibody
- GKPIPNPLLGLDST tag antibody
- Protein Rev antibody
ab1325 は 4 報の論文で使用されています。
- Xu J et al. Nuclear carbonic anhydrase 6B associates with PRMT5 to epigenetically promote IL-12 expression in innate response. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 114:8620-8625 (2017). PubMed: 28739930
- Ni TK & Kuperwasser C Premature polyadenylation of MAGI3 produces a dominantly-acting oncogene in human breast cancer. Elife 5:N/A (2016). PubMed: 27205883
- Gin P et al. Chylomicronemia mutations yield new insights into interactions between lipoprotein lipase and GPIHBP1. Hum Mol Genet 21:2961-72 (2012). ELISA . PubMed: 22493000
- Levy D et al. Lysine methylation of the NF-?B subunit RelA by SETD6 couples activity of the histone methyltransferase GLP at chromatin to tonic repression of NF-?B signaling. Nat Immunol 12:29-36 (2011). PubMed: 21131967