Key features and details
- HRP Mouse monoclonal [7G12] to TSH
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名HRP Anti-TSH antibody [7G12]
TSH 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細HRP Mouse monoclonal [7G12] to TSH
特異性This antibody specifically recognizes the whole molecule of TSH. It does not cross-react with human LH, FSH, HCG.
Full length native protein (purified) from human pituitary gland.
特記事項This antibody (conjugate) is ELISA paired with ab6069 (capture).
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Preservative: 0.05% Proclin 300
Constituents: 0.024% Monobasic dihydrogen potassium phosphate, 0.18% Dibasic monohydrogen sodium phosphate, 0.02% Potassium chloride, 0.8% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
特記事項（精製）Purity is tested by electrophoresis.
ELISA pair antibody
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Can be paired for ELISA with Mouse monoclonal [11E4] to TSH (ab6069).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
関連性Thyroid stimulating hormone, also known as thyrotropin, is secreted from cells in the anterior pituitary called thyrotrophs, finds its receptors on epithelial cells in the thyroid gland, and stimulates that gland to synthesize and release thyroid hormones. TSH is a glycoprotein hormone composed of two subunits which are non covalently bound to one another. The alpha subunit of TSH is also present in two other pituitary glycoprotein hormones, follicle stimulating hormone and luteinizing hormone, and, in primates, in the placental hormone chorionic gonadotropin. Each of these hormones also has a unique beta subunit, which provides receptor specificity. In other words, TSH is composed of alpha subunit bound to the TSH beta subunit, and TSH associates only with its own receptor. Free alpha and beta subunits have essentially no biological activity.
- CG ALPHA antibody
- CGA antibody
- Chorionic gonadotropin alpha polypeptide antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6070 は 2 報の論文で使用されています。
- Li L et al. MicroRNA-584 Impairs Cellular Proliferation and Sensitizes Osteosarcoma Cells to Cisplatin and Taxanes by Targeting CCN2. Cancer Manag Res 12:2577-2587 (2020). PubMed: 32346311
- Zhou Y et al. Sulfiredoxin-1 exerts anti-apoptotic and neuroprotective effects against oxidative stress-induced injury in rat cortical astrocytes following exposure to oxygen-glucose deprivation and hydrogen peroxide. Int J Mol Med 36:43-52 (2015). WB . PubMed: 25955519