Key features and details
- HRP Rabbit polyclonal to pCrebtide
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG
製品名HRP Anti-pCrebtide antibody
製品の詳細HRP Rabbit polyclonal to pCrebtide
特異性Recognize pCretide only. Does not cross-react with unphosphorylated Crebtide
Synthetic peptide corresponding to pCrebtide conjugated to keyhole limpet haemocyanin.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: Tris buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）Affinity purified with the pCrebtide on Agarose and immunoaffinity adsorption with Crebtide on Agarose.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
関連性Crebtide is a peptide derived from the protein Creb, and it is well documented substrate for PKA and PKC kinases. pCrebtide is the phosphorylated product of these kinases.