Key features and details
- HRP Goat polyclonal to HSV1
- Suitable for: ELISA
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG
製品名HRP Anti-HSV1 antibody
HSV1 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細HRP Goat polyclonal to HSV1
アプリケーション適用あり: ELISAmore details
種交差性交差種: Species independent
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Human HSV1. HSV1 strain F infected cell lysate (Human).
Care is taken to ensure adequate conjugation while preserving maximum enzyme activity. The estimated molar HRP:IgG substitution is 2-3.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
バッファーPreservative: 0.002% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
特記事項（精製）Purified IgG fraction covalently coupled to a highly purified preparation of horseradish peroxidase (RZ>3). Free enzyme is not present.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
The Abpromise guarantee
Not tested in other applications. Possible use in IHC and Western blot (not tested).
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
関連性Herpes simplex type 1 (HSV-1) belongs to a family that includes HSV-2, Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) and Varicella zoster (chicken pox) virus amongst others. HSV-1 and HSV-2 are extremely difficult to distinguish from each other. Members of this family have a characteristic virion structure. The double stranded DNA genome is contained within an icosahedral capsid embedded in a proteinaceous layer (tegument) and surrounded by a lipid envelope, derived from the nuclear membrane of the last host, which is decorated with virus-specific glycoproteins spikes. These viruses are capable of entering a latent phase where the host shows no visible sign of infection and levels of infectious agent become very low.
- Herpes simplex virus 1 antibody
- Herpes simplex virus antibody
- Herpes simplex virus type 1 antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.