Key features and details
- HRP Goat polyclonal to GST
- Suitable for: ELISA, WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG
製品名HRP Anti-GST antibody
GST 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細HRP Goat polyclonal to GST
アプリケーション適用あり: ELISA, WB, IHC-Pmore details
種交差性交差種: Species independent
Full length protein corresponding to GST. Glutathione-S-Transferase [Schistosoma japonicum]
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
バッファーPreservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Ion Exchange Chromatography
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
関連性GST (Glutathione S-Transferase) is a 26kDa protein encoded by the parasitic helminth Schistosoma japonicum and widely used in the pGEX family of GST plasmid expression vectors as a fusion protein with foreign proteins.
- Glutathione S Transferase antibody
- Glutathione S-transferase class-mu 26 kDa isozyme antibody
- GST antibody
ab58626 staining GST in by ELISA. The sample was blocked in 1% milk for 1 hour at 18°C. The primary was diluted at 1/2000 in PBS-Tween20 buffer and incubated with sample for 1 hour at 18°C.
ab58626 は 18 報の論文で使用されています。
- Sun N et al. TRIM35 mediates protection against influenza infection by activating TRAF3 and degrading viral PB2. Protein Cell 11:894-914 (2020). PubMed: 32562145
- Liang J et al. Inhibition of heme sequestration of histidine-rich protein 2 using multiple epitope-targeted peptides. J Pept Sci 25:e3203 (2019). PubMed: 31347248
- Gomez A et al. Characterization of TCDD-inducible poly-ADP-ribose polymerase (TIPARP/ARTD14) catalytic activity. Biochem J 475:3827-3846 (2018). PubMed: 30373764
- Kaundal A et al. GENERAL CONTROL NONREPRESSIBLE4 Degrades 14-3-3 and the RIN4 Complex to Regulate Stomatal Aperture with Implications on Nonhost Disease Resistance and Drought Tolerance. Plant Cell 29:2233-2248 (2017). PubMed: 28855332
- Xing J et al. TRIM29 promotes DNA virus infections by inhibiting innate immune response. Nat Commun 8:945 (2017). PubMed: 29038422