Key features and details
- HRP Goat polyclonal to Fluorescein
- Suitable for: ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, WB
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG
製品名HRP Anti-Fluorescein antibody
Fluorescein 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細HRP Goat polyclonal to Fluorescein
特異性This antibody reacts with FITC-conjugated proteins.
アプリケーション適用あり: ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Species independent
Fluorescein conjugated to Goat IgG
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
バッファーPreservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
特記事項（精製）This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Fluorescein IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6656 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/500 - 1/2500.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
関連性Fluorescein is a fluorophore commonly used to label proteins - protein-fluorescein conjugates are not usually susceptible to precipitation. In addition to its relatively high absorptivity, excellent fluorescence quantum yield and good water solubility, fluorescein has an excitation maximum of 494 nm that closely matches the 488 nm spectral line of the argon-ion laser, making it an important fluorophore for confocal laser-scanning microscopy and flow cytometry applications. Its fluorescence is pH sensitive and is significantly reduced below pH 7. Fluorescein emits most strongly between 500 and 550 nm, but it has a relatively broad emission spectrum reaching to over 600 nm. Several derivatives of fluorescein are commonly used, including FITC (fluorescein isothiocyanate), carboxylates and succinimidyl esters.
- FI antibody
- FITC antibody
- fluorescein isothyocianate antibody
- fluorescyl antibody
Immunohistochemical analysis of Mouse thymus in which the medullary epithellai cells are labelled with fluorescein-conjugated UEA1 lectin with ab6656. Tissue was fixed with paraformaldehyde and blocked with 1% BSA for 40 minutes at 20°C. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/1000) for 1 hour at 20°C.
ab6656 staining GFP in Mouse mammary carcinoma metastasis tissue sections by Immunohistochemistry (IHC-Fr - frozen sections). Perfusion fixed tissue with 4% paraformaldehyde, blocked with 0.5% Perkin-Elmer TNB blocking reagent for 30 minutes at 25°C and permeabilized with 0.1% Triton X-100. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/500) for 30 minutes at 25°C
Micrograph demonstrates use of ab6662 for detection of GFP-positive tumor cells (LEFT) and an adjacent section after amplification with ab6656 (RIGHT). Images were taken with identical settings on a Leica confocal microscope.
ab6656 は 6 報の論文で使用されています。
- Healing E et al. A panel of colorimetric assays to measure enzymatic activity in the base excision DNA repair pathway. Nucleic Acids Res 47:e61 (2019). PubMed: 30869144
- de Lucas M et al. Transcriptional Regulation of Arabidopsis Polycomb Repressive Complex 2 Coordinates Cell-Type Proliferation and Differentiation. Plant Cell 28:2616-2631 (2016). In situ hybridization ; Arabidopsis thaliana . PubMed: 27650334
- Lin WR et al. The Influence of Bone Marrow-Secreted IL-10 in a Mouse Model of Cerulein-Induced Pancreatic Fibrosis. Biomed Res Int 2016:4601532 (2016). PubMed: 27314021
- Xiang D et al. Superior Performance of Aptamer in Tumor Penetration over Antibody: Implication of Aptamer-Based Theranostics in Solid Tumors. Theranostics 5:1083-97 (2015). IHC . PubMed: 26199647
- Shigdar S et al. The use of sensitive chemical antibodies for diagnosis: detection of low levels of EpCAM in breast cancer. PLoS One 8:e57613 (2013). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 23460885
- Kett LR et al. LRRK2 Parkinson disease mutations enhance its microtubule association. Hum Mol Genet 21:890-9 (2012). PubMed: 22080837