Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [CamVir 1] to HPV16 L1
- Suitable for: WB, IP, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human papillomavirus
- Isotype: IgG2a
製品名Anti-HPV16 L1 antibody [CamVir 1]
HPV16 L1 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [CamVir 1] to HPV16 L1
特異性The antibody reacts with a 56 kDa protein in cells infected with L1-vaccinia virus, the protein being present in a predominantly nuclear location. The antibody reacts very strongly with biopsy specimins containing HPV-16 or -33; very weak reactions were occasionally observed with biopsy specimens or smears containing HPV-6 or HPV-11. Cross-reacts with HPV37.
アプリケーション適用あり: WB, IP, IHC-Pmore details
種交差性交差種: Human papillomavirus
Human papilloma virus type 16, major capsid protein L1.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPhosphate buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab69 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 56 kDa.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
関連性L1 is a major capsid protein of type 16 human papilloma virus. Infection with specific types of HPV has been associated with an increased risk of developing cervical neoplasia. HPV types 6 and 11 have been associated with relatively benign diseases such as genital warts but types 16 and 18 are strongly associated with cervical, vaginal, and vulvar malignancies.
細胞内局在Virion. Host Nucleus.
- HPV-16 antibody
- HPV-16 capsid antibody
- HPV16 capsid protein antibody
ab69 は 17 報の論文で使用されています。
- Karimi H et al. Combination therapy using human papillomavirus L1/E6/E7 genes and archaeosome: a nanovaccine confer immuneadjuvanting effects to fight cervical cancer. Sci Rep 10:5787 (2020). PubMed: 32238821
- Mboumba Bouassa RS et al. Serum and cervicovaginal IgG immune responses against a7 and a9 HPV in non-vaccinated women at risk for cervical cancer: Implication for catch-up prophylactic HPV vaccination. PLoS One 15:e0233084 (2020). PubMed: 32421735
- Xv Z et al. Effective Neutralizing Antibody Produced in Mice Directly Immunized with Integrated Pichia pastoris Expressing HPV16L1 Protein. Viral Immunol 32:308-317 (2019). PubMed: 31381497
- Day PM et al. Interferon Gamma Prevents Infectious Entry of Human Papillomavirus 16 via an L2-Dependent Mechanism. J Virol 91:N/A (2017). WB . PubMed: 28250129
- Grant BD et al. A paper-based immunoassay to determine HPV vaccination status at the point-of-care. Vaccine 34:5656-5663 (2016). PubMed: 27667331