Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [CamVir 1] to HPV16 L1
- Suitable for: ELISA, WB, IP, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human papillomavirus
- Isotype: IgG2a
製品名Anti-HPV16 L1 antibody [CamVir 1]
HPV16 L1 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [CamVir 1] to HPV16 L1
特異性The antibody reacts with a 56 kDa protein in cells infected with L1-vaccinia virus, the protein being present in a predominantly nuclear location. The antibody reacts very strongly with biopsy specimins containing HPV-16 or -33; very weak reactions were occasionally observed with biopsy specimens or smears containing HPV-6 or HPV-11. Cross-reacts with HPV37.
アプリケーション適用あり: ELISA, WB, IP, IHC-Pmore details
種交差性交差種: Human papillomavirus
Human papilloma virus type 16, major capsid protein L1.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPhosphate buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab69 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 20600940|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 56 kDa.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
関連性L1 is a major capsid protein of type 16 human papilloma virus. Infection with specific types of HPV has been associated with an increased risk of developing cervical neoplasia. HPV types 6 and 11 have been associated with relatively benign diseases such as genital warts but types 16 and 18 are strongly associated with cervical, vaginal, and vulvar malignancies.
細胞内局在Virion. Host Nucleus.
- HPV-16 antibody
- HPV-16 capsid antibody
- HPV16 capsid protein antibody
ab69 は 15 報の論文で使用されています。
- Xv Z et al. Effective Neutralizing Antibody Produced in Mice Directly Immunized with Integrated Pichia pastoris Expressing HPV16L1 Protein. Viral Immunol 32:308-317 (2019). PubMed: 31381497
- Day PM et al. Interferon Gamma Prevents Infectious Entry of Human Papillomavirus 16 via an L2-Dependent Mechanism. J Virol 91:N/A (2017). WB . PubMed: 28250129
- Grant BD et al. A paper-based immunoassay to determine HPV vaccination status at the point-of-care. Vaccine 34:5656-5663 (2016). PubMed: 27667331
- Lamprecht RL et al. Production of Human papillomavirus pseudovirions in plants and their use in pseudovirion-based neutralisation assays in mammalian cells. Sci Rep 6:20431 (2016). PubMed: 26853456
- Warren CJ et al. The antiviral restriction factors IFITM1, 2 and 3 do not inhibit infection of human papillomavirus, cytomegalovirus and adenovirus. PLoS One 9:e96579 (2014). WB . PubMed: 24827144