Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [BPV-1/1H8 + CAMVIR] to HPV
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ELISA
- Reacts with: Human papillomavirus
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-HPV antibody [BPV-1/1H8 + CAMVIR]
HPV 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [BPV-1/1H8 + CAMVIR] to HPV
The BPV-1/1H8 clone recognizes HPV-1, 6, 11 and 16. The CAMVIR clone recognizes HPV-16, 18 and 31.
Other HPV isotypes may also be reactive with the Broad Spectrum HPV antibody, but have not been tested.
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-P, ELISAmore details
種交差性交差種: Human papillomavirus
This product was produced with the following immunogens:
Recombinant full length protein. The CAMVIR-1 antibody was raised against the major capsid protein L1 of human papillomavirus type 16, using a recombinant vaccinia virus that expresses the L1 protein.
Tissue, cells or virus. The BPV-1/1H8 antibody was raised against SDS-disrupted bovine papillomavirus type 1(BPV-1)
- IHC-P: Infected cervical biopsy tissue. WB: Control and DCT siRNA transfected HaCaT cell lysate.
Please note that this antibody is an oligoclonal antibody. It is a cocktail of monoclonal antibodies that have been carefully selected. Oligoclonal antibodies have not only the specificity and batch-to-batch consistency of a monoclonal antibody, but also have the advantage of the sensitivity of a polyclonal antibody due to their ability to recognize multiple epitopes on an antigen. This cocktail is a mix of BPV-1/1H8 (IgG) and CAMVIR (IgG2a).
The broad spectrum HPV antibody was produced (1H8) against SDS-disrupted bovine papillomavirus type 1 (BPV-1) and used to identify the product of the L1 open reading frame (ORF) of BPV-1. IH8 was found to be reactive with purified major capsid protein (MCP). The antibody was tested with ELISA and with an immunofluorescent technique and detected HPV-1, 6, 11, 16, 18, and 31 in formalin-fixed paraffin embedded biopsy specimens. The CAMVIR-1 antibody was raised against the major capsid protein L1 of human papillomavirus type 16, using a recombinant vaccinia virus that expresses the L1 protein, as a target for screening. This antibody reacted with a 56 kilodalton protein in cells infected with L1-vaccinia virus, and the protein was present in HPV16. This antibody cocktail may also work in PAP smears, but has not been tested. A panel of p16 and Ki-67 can be used for further evaluation.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
クローン名BPV-1/1H8 + CAMVIR
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2417 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/80 - 1/160. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
関連性Human papillomaviruses (HPV) are small DNA viruses which infect epithelia of the skin and mucosa. Over 90 types have been identified and they mostly cause a variety of benign lesions such as warts and verrucae. However, some subtypes, notably types 16 and 18, 31 and 33, have been confirmed as agents which cause cervical cancer.
- HPV antibody
- Human papillomavirus antibody
ab2417 は 13 報の論文で使用されています。
- Lange CE et al. Canine papillomavirus types 1 and 2 in classical papillomas: High abundance, different morphological associations and frequent co-infections. Vet J 250:1-5 (2019). PubMed: 31383413
- Gang DG et al. Sebaceous cell differentiation in a canine oral papilloma. J Vet Diagn Invest 30:569-571 (2018). PubMed: 29860939
- Larmour LI et al. A patient derived xenograft model of cervical cancer and cervical dysplasia. PLoS One 13:e0206539 (2018). PubMed: 30365542
- Aksoy P & Meneses PI The Role of DCT in HPV16 Infection of HaCaTs. PLoS One 12:e0170158 (2017). WB . PubMed: 28095444
- Dong J et al. Isolation of equine papillomavirus type 1 from racing horse in Japan. J Vet Med Sci 79:1957-1959 (2017). IHC-P . PubMed: 28993549