Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [B7/21] to HLA-DP
- Suitable for: ICC
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG3
製品名Anti-HLA-DP antibody [B7/21]
HLA-DP 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [B7/21] to HLA-DP
The B7/21 monoclonal antibody specifically recognizes HLA-DP antigens which are human Major Histocompatibility Complex (MHC) Class II antigens. HLA-DP antigens are heterodimers comprised of two different type I transmembrane glycoproteins that are noncovalently-associated. The ~34 kDa HLA-DP alpha (HLA-DPα) and ~26-28 kDa HLA-DP beta (HLA-DPβ) chains are encoded by HLA-DPA1 and HLA-DPB1 genes, respectively, that are located within the Human Leukocyte Antigen (HLA) Complex of chromosome 6. The B7/21 antibody recognizes a monomorphic determinant present on cells expressing HLA-DP1, -DP2, -DP3, -DP4, and -DP5 and does not reportedly bind to HLA-DR or HLA-DQ Class II antigens. HLA-DP is variably expressed on B cells, monocytes, macrophages, dendritic cells (DC), activated T cells, and tumor cell lines including B cell lines, myelomas, and some myeloid leukemias. HLA-DP functions in the presentation of peptides derived from extracellular antigens to CD4+ T cells.
アプリケーション適用あり: ICCmore details
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
This antibody clone is manufactured by Abcam. If you require a custom buffer formulation or conjugation for your experiments, please contact email@example.com.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 6.97% L-Arginine
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
The Abpromise guarantee
Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
関連性HLA-DPA1 belongs to the HLA class II alpha chain paralogues. This class II molecule is a heterodimer consisting of an alpha (DPA) and a beta (DPB) chain, both anchored in the membrane. It plays a vital role in the immune system by presenting peptides derived from extracellular proteins. Class II molecules are expressed in antigen presenting cells (B lymphocytes, dendritic cells and macrophages). Within the DP molecule the alpha and beta chain contain the polymorphisms governing the peptide binding specificities, resulting in up to 4 different molecules.
細胞内局在Type I membrane protein; Cell Membrane, Endoplasmic reticulum and Golgi Apparatus
- DP(W3) antibody
- DP(W4) antibody
- HLA class II histocompatibility antigen DP alpha 1 chain antibody
ab20897 staining HLA-DP in RAMOS cells. The cells were fixed with 100% methanol (5 min), permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 5 minutes and then blocked with 1% BSA/10% normal goat serum/0.3M glycine in 0.1%PBS-Tween for 1h. The cells were then incubated overnight at 4°C with ab20897 at 5µg/ml and ab6046, Rabbit polyclonal to beta Tubulin - Loading Control. Cells were then incubated with ab150117, Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 488) preadsorbed at 1/1000 dilution (shown in green) and ab150080, Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (Alexa Fluor® 594) at 1/1000 dilution (shown in pseudocolour red). Nuclear DNA was labelled with DAPI (shown in blue).
Image was acquired with a confocal microscope (Leica-Microsystems TCS SP8) and a single confocal section is shown.
ab20897 は 23 報の論文で使用されています。
- Lee J et al. Abrogation of HLA surface expression using CRISPR/Cas9 genome editing: a step toward universal T cell therapy. Sci Rep 10:17753 (2020). PubMed: 33082438
- Sandhu PK & Buchkovich NJ Human Cytomegalovirus Decreases Major Histocompatibility Complex Class II by Regulating Class II Transactivator Transcript Levels in a Myeloid Cell Line. J Virol 94:N/A (2020). PubMed: 31915281
- Shao S et al. IFN-? enhances cell-mediated cytotoxicity against keratinocytes via JAK2/STAT1 in lichen planus. Sci Transl Med 11:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31554739
- Zhou J et al. Immunity to X-linked inhibitor of apoptosis protein (XIAP) in malignant melanoma and check-point blockade. Cancer Immunol Immunother 68:1331-1340 (2019). PubMed: 31317218
- Bronge M et al. Myelin oligodendrocyte glycoprotein revisited-sensitive detection of MOG-specific T-cells in multiple sclerosis. J Autoimmun 102:38-49 (2019). PubMed: 31054941