Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR6749] to HLA-C
- Suitable for: WB, IP
- Reacts with: Human
製品名Anti-HLA-C antibody [EPR6749]
HLA-C 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit monoclonal [EPR6749] to HLA-C
アプリケーション適用あり: WB, IPmore details
Synthetic peptide within Human HLA-C aa 350 to the C-terminus. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- WB: Jurkat, HEK-293, A375, and HeLa whole cell lysates. Human lung and lymphoma tissue lysates; IP: Jurkat whole cell lysate.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
We are constantly working hard to ensure we provide our customers with best in class antibodies. As a result of this work we are pleased to now offer this antibody in purified format. We are in the process of updating our datasheets. The purified format is designated 'PUR' on our product labels. If you have any questions regarding this update, please contact our Scientific Support team.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab126722 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/5000. Detects a band of approximately 41 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa).
For unpurified use at 1/1000 - 1/10000.
For unpurified use at 1/10 - 1/100.
- Information by UniProt
- 1C07_HUMAN antibody
- Cw-7 alpha chain antibody
- D6S204 antibody
All lanes : Anti-HLA-C antibody [EPR6749] (ab126722) at 1/5000 dilution (Purified)
Lane 1 : Jurkat (Human Tcellleukemia Tlymphocyte) whole cell lysates
Lane 2 : HEK-293 (Human embryonickidney epithelial cell) whole cell lysates
Lane 3 : A375 (Human malignant melanoma epithelial cell) whole cell lysates
Lane 4 : HeLa (Human cervix adenocarcinoma epithelial cell) whole cell lysates
Lane 5 : Human lung lysates
Lane 6 : Human lymphoma lysates
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG (HRP) with minimal cross-reactivity with human IgG at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 41 kDa
Observed band size: 41 kDa
Blocking/Diluting buffer: 5% NFDM/TBST
Purified ab126722 at 1/100 dilution (2ug) immunoprecipitating HLA-C in Jurkat whole cell lysate.
Lane 1 (input): Jurkat (Human T cell leukemia T lymphocyte) whole cell lysate (10µg)
Lane 2 (+): ab126722 + Jurkat whole cell lysate.
Lane 3 (-): Rabbit monoclonal IgG (ab172730) instead of ab126722 in Jurkat whole cell lysate.
VeriBlot for IP Detection Reagent (HRP) (ab131366) (1/1000) was used for Western blotting.
Blocking Buffer and concentration: 5% NFDM/TBST.
Diluting buffer and concentration: 5% NFDM/TBST.
Observed band size: 41 kDa
ab126722 は 3 報の論文で使用されています。
- Goodson-Gregg FJ et al. Tuning of NK-Specific HLA-C Expression by Alternative mRNA Splicing. Front Immunol 10:3034 (2019). PubMed: 31998314
- Li H et al. Identification of an elaborate NK-specific system regulating HLA-C expression. PLoS Genet 14:e1007163 (2018). PubMed: 29329284
- Warthan MD et al. The role of endoplasmic reticulum aminopeptidase 2 in modulating immune detection of choriocarcinoma. Biol Reprod 98:309-322 (2018). PubMed: 29324974