Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [39/6.14] to HIV1 p24
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, WB, Radioimmunoprecipitation, ELISA, Sandwich ELISA
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-HIV1 p24 antibody [39/6.14]
HIV1 p24 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [39/6.14] to HIV1 p24
特異性Reacts with Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1(HIV 1) p24 protein. Cross reacts with Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 2 and Simian Immunodeficiency Virus (SIV).
アプリケーション適用あり: ICC/IF, WB, Radioimmunoprecipitation, ELISA, Sandwich ELISAmore details
種交差性交差種: Species independent
The antibody is used to detect HIV 1 core protein in virus infected cells as well as in viral or infected cell lysates. Studies on core antigen synthesis and metabolism can be performed using Western blotting or radioimmunoprecipitation analysis. This antibody is useful as solid phase for capture of p24 in an antigen ELISA format
保存方法Shipped on Dry Ice. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein G purified
特記事項（精製）Purified from serum-free culture supernatant.
一次抗体 備考The antibody is used to detect HIV 1 core protein in virus infected cells as well as in viral or infected cell lysates. Studies on core antigen synthesis and metabolism can be performed using Western blotting or radioimmunoprecipitation analysis. This antibody is useful as solid phase for capture of p24 in an antigen ELISA format
sELISA pair antibody
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9072 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 1 - 10 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 10 µg/ml.|
|Radioimmunoprecipitation||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Sandwich ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Can be paired for Sandwich ELISA with Mouse monoclonal [39/5.4A] to HIV1 p24 (ab9071).|
関連性HIV1 performs highly complex orchestrated tasks during the assembly, budding, maturation and infection stages of the viral replication cycle. During viral assembly, the proteins form membrane associations and self-associations that ultimately result in budding of an immature virion from the infected cell. Gag precursors also function during viral assembly to selectively bind and package two plus strands of genomic RNA. Capsid protein p24 probably forms the conical core of the virus that encapsulates the genomic RNA-nucleocapsid complex.
- CA antibody
- Capsid protein p24 antibody
- HIV-1 Gag p24 antibody
All lanes : Anti-HIV1 p24 antibody [39/6.14] (ab9072) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Untransfected 293T cells
Lane 2 : Human 293T cells transfected with HIV proviral DNA
All lanes : Goat anti-mouse HRP conjugated antibody
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Observed band size: 24,45 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Exposure time: 2 minutes
Ab9072 in Western blot.
This image is courtesy of an anonymous Abreview submitted on 13 February 2006.
ab9072 は 5 報の論文で使用されています。
- Santos da Silva E et al. The Envelope Cytoplasmic Tail of HIV-1 Subtype C Contributes to Poor Replication Capacity through Low Viral Infectivity and Cell-to-Cell Transmission. PLoS One 11:e0161596 (2016). WB . PubMed: 27598717
- Hazleton JE et al. Purinergic receptors are required for HIV-1 infection of primary human macrophages. J Immunol 188:4488-95 (2012). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 22450808
- Throm RE et al. Efficient construction of producer cell lines for a SIN lentiviral vector for SCID-X1 gene therapy by concatemeric array transfection. Blood 113:5104-10 (2009). WB . PubMed: 19286997
- Gaskill PJ et al. Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection of human macrophages is increased by dopamine: a bridge between HIV-associated neurologic disorders and drug abuse. Am J Pathol 175:1148-59 (2009). ICC/IF . PubMed: 19661443
- Basu J et al. Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) antigens and RNA in HIV-seronegative women with cervical intraepithelial neoplasia. AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses 25:249-59 (2009). WB . PubMed: 19292595