Key features and details
- Sheep polyclonal to HIV tat
- Suitable for: Dot blot, WB, IP
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-HIV tat antibody
製品の詳細Sheep polyclonal to HIV tat
特異性The antibody will detect wild type HIV TAT protein.
アプリケーション適用あり: Dot blot, WB, IPmore details
種交差性交差種: Other species
Fusion protein (E. coli)
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
バッファーConstituent: Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6539 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa.|
関連性The transcriptional transactivator (Tat) is a key regulatory protein of HIV. It is expressed early after the virus integrates into the cell, and stimulates the elongation of RNA polymerase II. It binds onto a sequence known as the TAR, or transactivator response element, located at the end of the HIV genetic chain. There, the tat protein helps assemble new copies of HIV. The tat protein-TAR complex speeds up the rate of viral reproduction by about a thousand times. If it is not present, the transcription process frequently stops short, and few functional HIV particles are produced. Tat is an important potential target for antiretrovirals and vaccine development.
- p14 antibody
- Tat antibody
- Tat protein antibody
- Transactivating regulatory protein antibody
ab6539 は 3 報の論文で使用されています。
- Zhang XX et al. The BET bromodomain inhibitor apabetalone induces apoptosis of latent HIV-1 reservoir cells following viral reactivation. Acta Pharmacol Sin 40:98-110 (2019). PubMed: 29789664
- García-Calzón S et al. Sex Differences in the Methylome and Transcriptome of the Human Liver and Circulating HDL-Cholesterol Levels. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 103:4395-4408 (2018). PubMed: 29846646
- Midde NM et al. Mutation of tyrosine 470 of human dopamine transporter is critical for HIV-1 Tat-induced inhibition of dopamine transport and transporter conformational transitions. J Neuroimmune Pharmacol 8:975-87 (2013). PubMed: 23645138