Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to HIP55
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2836 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.03 - 0.1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 55 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 49 kDa).
1 hour primary incubation is recommended for this product.
機能Actin-binding adapter protein. May act as a common effector of antigen receptor-signaling pathways in leukocytes. Its association with dynamin suggests that it may also connect the actin cytoskeleton to endocytic function. Acts as a key component of the immunological synapse that regulates T-cell activation by bridging TCRs and the actin cytoskeleton to gene activation and endocytic processes. Binds to F-actin but is not involved in actin polymerization, capping or bundling. Does not bind G-actin.
配列類似性Belongs to the ABP1 family.
Contains 1 ADF-H domain.
Contains 1 SH3 domain.
ドメインThe SH3 domain mediates interaction with SHANK2, SHANK3 and PRAM1.
翻訳後修飾Degraded by caspases during apoptosis.
細胞内局在Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Cell projection > lamellipodium. Cortical cytoskeleton. Associates with lamellipodial actin.
- Information by UniProt
- ABP1 antibody
- Actin-binding protein 1 antibody
- Cervical mucin associated protein antibody
ab2836 は 5 報の論文で使用されています。
- Okur E & Yerlikaya A A novel and effective inhibitor combination involving bortezomib and OTSSP167 for breast cancer cells in light of label-free proteomic analysis. Cell Biol Toxicol N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29948483
- Lenos KJ et al. Stem cell functionality is microenvironmentally defined during tumour expansion and therapy response in colon cancer. Nat Cell Biol 20:1193-1202 (2018). PubMed: 30177776
- Santos MS et al. Protein interactions of the vesicular glutamate transporter VGLUT1. PLoS One 9:e109824 (2014). PubMed: 25334008
- Hepper I et al. The mammalian actin-binding protein 1 is critical for spreading and intraluminal crawling of neutrophils under flow conditions. J Immunol 188:4590-601 (2012). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 22450813
- Skelton TS et al. Downregulation of RhoA and changes in T cell cytoskeleton correlate with the abrogation of allograft rejection. Transpl Immunol 23:185-93 (2010). IHC-Fr ; Rat . PubMed: 20619345