Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to HIF3 alpha/IPAS
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2165 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1600. Detects a band of approximately 72 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 72 kDa).|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 23451260|
機能Involved in adaptive response to hypoxia. Suppresses hypoxia-inducible expression of HIF1A and EPAS1. Binds to core DNA sequence 5'-TACGTG-3' within the hypoxia response element (HRE) of target gene promoters. The complex HIF3A-ARNT activates the transcription of reporter genes driven by HRE. Isoform 4 has a dominant-negative function of inactivating HIF1A-mediated transcription. Isoform 4 attenuates the binding of HIF1A to hypoxia-responsive elements (HRE), thus inhibiting HRE-driven transcription. Hypoxia induces down-regulation of isoform 4, leading to activation of HIF1A in hypoxia. Conversely, upon restoring normoxia, the expression of isoform 4 increases and thereby secure an inhibition of HIF1A activity. Isoform 4 may be a negative regulator of hypoxia-inducible gene expression in the kidney and may be involved in renal tumorigenesis. Functions as an inhibitor of angiogenesis in the cornea.
組織特異性Expressed in kidney. Expressed abundantly in lung epithelial cells. Expression is regulated in an oxygen-dependent manner.
配列類似性Contains 1 basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) domain.
Contains 2 PAS (PER-ARNT-SIM) domains.
翻訳後修飾In normoxia, hydroxylated on Pro-492 in the oxygen-dependent degradation domain (ODD) by PHD. The hydroxylated proline promotes interaction with VHL, initiating rapid ubiquitination and subsequent proteasomal degradation.
細胞内局在Nucleus. Cytoplasm. In the nuclei of all periportal and perivenous hepatocytes. In the distal perivenous zone, detected in the cytoplasm of the hepatocytes.
- Information by UniProt
- Basic-helix-loop-helix-PAS protein MOP7 antibody
- bHLHe17 antibody
- Class E basic helix-loop-helix protein 17 antibody
Anti-HIF3 alpha/IPAS antibody (ab2165) at 1/1600 dilution + 3T3 lysate treated with Cobalt (II) chloride at 10 µg/ml
Goat-anti-Rabbit at 1/10000 dilution
Predicted band size: 72 kDa
Observed band size: 72 kDa
Additional bands at: 24 kDa, 55 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exponentially growing 3T3 cells were treated with 130µM CoCl2 for 6 hours at 37°C to mimic hypoxia. A clear band at ~ 72kDa is detected in this lysate although some weaker background staining is also seen.
ab2165 は 3 報の論文で使用されています。
- Wang Y et al. Berberine improves insulin resistance in adipocyte models by regulating the methylation of hypoxia-inducible factor-3a. Biosci Rep 39:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31652442
- Huang Y et al. Hypoxia inducible factor 3a plays a critical role in alveolarization and distal epithelial cell differentiation during mouse lung development. PLoS One 8:e57695 (2013). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 23451260
- Huang C & Hales BF Effects of exposure to a DNA damaging agent on the hypoxia inducible factors in organogenesis stage mouse limbs. PLoS One 7:e51937 (2012). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 23251655