Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [ep190b] to HIF-2-alpha
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Rat
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-HIF-2-alpha antibody [ep190b]
HIF-2-alpha 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [ep190b] to HIF-2-alpha
アプリケーション適用あり: WBmore details
Fusion protein (proprietary-tag) corresponding to Human HIF-2-alpha aa 500-650.
- WB: Hypoxic A549 and HeLa cell lysate.
This antibody clone is manufactured by Abcam. If you require a different buffer formulation or a particular conjugate for your experiments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein G purified
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Nucleotide metabolism
- Molecular processes
- Mitochondrial transcription
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab8365 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 100 kDa.
Abcam recommends using a 3% milk block with this product.
機能Transcription factor involved in the induction of oxygen regulated genes. Binds to core DNA sequence 5'-[AG]CGTG-3' within the hypoxia response element (HRE) of target gene promoters. Regulates the vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) expression and seems to be implicated in the development of blood vessels and the tubular system of lung. May also play a role in the formation of the endothelium that gives rise to the blood brain barrier. Potent activator of the Tie-2 tyrosine kinase expression. Activation seems to require recruitment of transcriptional coactivators such as CREBPB and probably EP300. Interaction with redox regulatory protein APEX seems to activate CTAD.
組織特異性Expressed in most tissues, with highest levels in placenta, lung and heart. Selectively expressed in endothelial cells.
関連疾患Defects in EPAS1 are the cause of erythrocytosis familial type 4 (ECYT4) [MIM:611783]. ECYT4 is an autosomal dominant disorder characterized by increased serum red blood cell mass, elevated hemoglobin concentration and hematocrit, and normal platelet and leukocyte counts.
配列類似性Contains 1 basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) domain.
Contains 1 PAC (PAS-associated C-terminal) domain.
Contains 2 PAS (PER-ARNT-SIM) domains.
翻訳後修飾In normoxia, is probably hydroxylated on Pro-405 and Pro-531 by EGLN1/PHD1, EGLN2/PHD2 and/or EGLN3/PHD3. The hydroxylated prolines promote interaction with VHL, initiating rapid ubiquitination and subsequent proteasomal degradation. Under hypoxia, proline hydroxylation is impaired and ubiquitination is attenuated, resulting in stabilization.
In normoxia, is hydroxylated on Asn-847 by HIF1AN thus probably abrogating interaction with CREBBP and EP300 and preventing transcriptional activation.
Phosphorylated on multiple sites in the CTAD.
The iron and 2-oxoglutarate dependent 3-hydroxylation of asparagine is (S) stereospecific within HIF CTAD domains.
- Information by UniProt
- Basic helix loop helix PAS protein MOP2 antibody
- Basic-helix-loop-helix-PAS protein MOP2 antibody
- bHLHe73 antibody
All lanes : Anti-HIF-2-alpha antibody [ep190b] (ab8365) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : HeLa treated with 0.5mM DFO whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP conjugated Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H+L) at 1/10000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 100 kDa
Observed band size: 100 kDa
Exposure time: 20 minutes
This blot was produced using a 4-12% Bis-tris gel under the MOPS buffer system. The gel was run at 200V for 55 minutes before being transferred onto a Nitrocellulose membrane at 30V for 70 minutes. The membrane was then blocked for an hour using 3% milk before being incubated with ab8365 overnight at 4°C. Antibody binding was detected using a Goat anti-mouse antibody conjugated to HRP, and visualised using ECL development solution ab133406.
HIF-2-alpha detected in hypoxic Human lysate using ab8365. Lane 1: normoxic A549 lysate control, lane 2: hypoxic A549 lysate.
ab8365 は 59 報の論文で使用されています。
- Guo X et al. Whole-exome sequencing and immunohistochemistry findings in von Hippel-Lindau disease. Mol Genet Genomic Med 7:e880 (2019). PubMed: 31317677
- Cho C et al. Cirsium japonicum var. maackii and apigenin block Hif-2a-induced osteoarthritic cartilage destruction. J Cell Mol Med 23:5369-5379 (2019). PubMed: 31148341
- Polívka J et al. IDH1 mutation is associated with lower expression of VEGF but not microvessel formation in glioblastoma multiforme. Oncotarget 9:16462-16476 (2018). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 29662659
- Zhang T et al. Angiopoietin-like 4 promotes osteosarcoma cell proliferation and migration and stimulates osteoclastogenesis. BMC Cancer 18:536 (2018). WB ; Human . PubMed: 29739381
- Han S et al. Association Between Hypoxia-Inducible Factor-2a (HIF-2a) Expression and Colorectal Cancer and Its Prognostic Role: a Systematic Analysis. Cell Physiol Biochem 48:516-527 (2018). PubMed: 30021192