Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [LN53] to HHV8
- Suitable for: IHC-P, IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG2c
製品名Anti-HHV8 antibody [LN53]
HHV8 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rat monoclonal [LN53] to HHV8
特異性HHV 8 is the likely etiological agent of Kaposi’s sarcoma (KS). HHV 8 encodes a latent nuclear antigen (LNA), which is the product of the viral gene orf 73. LNA is capable of forming a complex with retinoblastoma susceptibility gene product, which may be related to its oncogenic activity.
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-P, IHC-Frmore details
種交差性交差種: Species independent
Recombinant protein corresponding to the latent nuclear antigen 1 molecule of HHV 8.
エピトープLocated within the ORF-73 region.
- Kaposi’s sarcoma.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: Tissue culture supernatant, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab4103 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/25 - 1/50. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol. ABC method.|
|IHC-Fr||1/25 - 1/50. ABC method.|
関連性HHV8 has been found to be associated with three different diseases observed in AIDS patients; kaposi's sarcoma, primary effusion lymphoma (which is a rare type of non-Hodgkin lymphoma affecting the body cavities) and multicentric Castleman's disease. To date there is much evidence to support a direct role for HHV8 in kaposi's sarcoma.
- HHV 8 antibody
- Human Herpes Virus 8 antibody
- Human herpesvirus 8 antibody
ab4103 は 6 報の論文で使用されています。
- Naipauer J et al. PDGFRA defines the mesenchymal stem cell Kaposi's sarcoma progenitors by enabling KSHV oncogenesis in an angiogenic environment. PLoS Pathog 15:e1008221 (2019). PubMed: 31881074
- Tan B et al. Viral and cellular N6-methyladenosine and N6,2'-O-dimethyladenosine epitranscriptomes in the KSHV life cycle. Nat Microbiol 3:108-120 (2018). PubMed: 29109479
- Yang J et al. Case report of ocular Kaposi's sarcoma. BMC Ophthalmol 17:143 (2017). PubMed: 28806949
- Zhu Y et al. An Oncogenic Virus Promotes Cell Survival and Cellular Transformation by Suppressing Glycolysis. PLoS Pathog 12:e1005648 (2016). IHC-P . PubMed: 27187079
- El Hajj H et al. Combination of arsenic and interferon-a inhibits expression of KSHV latent transcripts and synergistically improves survival of mice with primary effusion lymphomas. PLoS One 8:e79474 (2013). ICC/IF . PubMed: 24250827
- Loddenkemper C et al. [The morphologic variants of KSHV/HHV 8-associated lymphoproliferations.] Pathologe : (2006). PubMed: 17160657