Hephaestin タンパク質・ペプチド 製品一覧
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab108244 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
精製度70 - 90% by HPLC.
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
機能May function as a ferroxidase for ferrous (II) to ferric ion (III) conversion and may be involved in copper transport and homeostasis. Implicated in iron homeostasis and may mediate iron efflux associated to ferroportin 1.
組織特異性Detected in breast, colon, bone trabecular cells and fibroblasts.
配列類似性Belongs to the multicopper oxidase family.
Contains 6 plastocyanin-like domains.
- Information by UniProt
ab108244 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.