Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Hepatitis C Virus
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Hepatitis C virus
- Isotype: unknown
製品名Anti-Hepatitis C Virus antibody
Hepatitis C Virus 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to Hepatitis C Virus
特異性This antibody recognizes the core protein C1 of Hepatitis C Virus.
アプリケーション適用あり: WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Hepatitis C virus
Peptide corresponding to amino acids 9-21 of Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) core protein C1.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1033 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000.|
関連性Hepatitis C Virus is a positive, single stranded RNA virus in the Flaviviridae family. The genome is approximately 10,000 nucleotides and encodes a single polyprotein of about 3,000 amino acids. The polyprotein is processed by host cell and viral proteases into three major structural proteins and several non structural proteins necessary for viral replication. Several different genotypes of HCV with slightly different genomic sequences have since been identified that correlate with differences in response to treatment with interferon alpha.
- Genome polyprotein antibody
- HCV antibody
- Hepatitis C virus polyprotein antibody
ab1033 は 7 報の論文で使用されています。
- Mittal N et al. Versican is crucial for the initiation of cardiovascular lumen development in medaka (Oryzias latipes). Sci Rep 9:9475 (2019). PubMed: 31263118
- Hulin A et al. Maturation of heart valve cell populations during postnatal remodeling. Development 146:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30796046
- Joost S et al. Single-Cell Transcriptomics of Traced Epidermal and Hair Follicle Stem Cells Reveals Rapid Adaptations during Wound Healing. Cell Rep 25:585-597.e7 (2018). PubMed: 30332640
- Meier-Abt F et al. Parity induces differentiation and reduces Wnt/Notch signaling ratio and proliferation potential of basal stem/progenitor cells isolated from mouse mammary epithelium. Breast Cancer Res 15:R36 (2013). IHC ; Mouse . PubMed: 23621987
- Hattori N et al. Pericellular versican regulates the fibroblast-myofibroblast transition: a role for ADAMTS5 protease-mediated proteolysis. J Biol Chem 286:34298-310 (2011). PubMed: 21828051
- Velasco J et al. Adamts5 deletion blocks murine dermal repair through CD44-mediated aggrecan accumulation and modulation of transforming growth factor ß1 (TGFß1) signaling. J Biol Chem 286:26016-27 (2011). PubMed: 21566131
- Yuk CS et al. Development and evaluation of a protein microarray chip for diagnosis of hepatitis C virus. Biotechnol Lett 26:1563-8 (2004). PubMed: 15604797