Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [3F6-G10] to Hepatitis B Virus X antigen
- Suitable for: ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Hepatitis B virus
- Isotype: IgG2a
製品名Anti-Hepatitis B Virus X antigen antibody [3F6-G10]
Hepatitis B Virus X antigen 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [3F6-G10] to Hepatitis B Virus X antigen
特異性HB-X antigen (17 kD). We have received mixed reports regarding how ab235 works in Western blot, and we are not able to guarantee this antibody in WB.
アプリケーション適用あり: ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Frmore details
種交差性交差種: Hepatitis B virus
HB-Xag-Protein A Fusion protein
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromotography on protein G from tissue culture supernatant.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab235 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||1/100. This antibody may not require protein digestion pre-treatment or antigen retrieval on paraffin sections.|
関連性Hepatitis B virus X protein (HBx) is a 17 kD transcriptional coactivator that plays a significant role in the regulation of genes involved in inflammation and cell survival. It regulates many transcription factors including nuclear factor kappa B (NF-kappaB) and plays a key role in hepatocarcinogenesis. HBx facilitates the binding of cAMP response element binding protein (CREB) to its responsive element. HBx stabilizes the cellular coactivator ASC-2 through direct protein-protein interaction, affecting the regulation of genes actively transcribed in liver cancer cells. HBx transactivates both JNK and MAPK signal transduction pathways in association with the mobilization of cytosolic Ca2+. The communication between HBx and general transcription factor TFIIB is also one of the mechanisms which account for its transcriptional transactivation. HBx decreased the expression of PTEN a known tumor suppressor and a negative regulator of phosphatidylinositol 3'-kinase/AKT and HBx decreased the expression of PTEN in HBx-transfected cells. The etiology of hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) is involved with hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection and HBx in particular plays a role in the development of HBV-related HCC. The persistence of HBx is important to the pathogenesis of early HCC and HBx expression in the liver during chronic HBV infection may be an important prognostic marker for the development of HCC.
- HBV X antigen antibody
- HBx antibody
- HBxAg antibody
ab235 は 10 報の論文で使用されています。
- Song C et al. Associations Between Hepatitis B Virus Infection and Risk of All Cancer Types. JAMA Netw Open 2:e195718 (2019). PubMed: 31199446
- Hou Z & Quan J Hepatitis B virus X protein increases microRNA-21 expression and accelerates the development of hepatoma via the phosphatase and tensin homolog/phosphoinositide 3-kinase/protein kinase B signaling pathway. Mol Med Rep 15:3285-3291 (2017). PubMed: 28339072
- Zhang Y et al. Hepatitis B virus whole-X and X protein play distinct roles in HBV-related hepatocellular carcinoma progression. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 35:87 (2016). PubMed: 27255760
- Li M et al. Hepatitis B virus X protein promotes renal epithelial-mesenchymal transition in human renal proximal tubule epithelial cells through the activation of NF-?B. Int J Mol Med 38:513-20 (2016). PubMed: 27314843
- Liu L et al. Hepatitis B virus X protein mutant upregulates CENP-A expression in hepatoma cells. Oncol Rep 27:168-73 (2012). PubMed: 21956590
- Yen CJ et al. Hepatitis B Virus X Protein Upregulates mTOR Signaling through IKKß to Increase Cell Proliferation and VEGF Production in Hepatocellular Carcinoma. PLoS One 7:e41931 (2012). PubMed: 22848663
- Kuo CY et al. Apoptosis induced by hepatitis B virus X protein in a CCL13-HBx stable cell line. Oncol Rep 28:127-32 (2012). PubMed: 22552576
- Fernandez AF et al. The dynamic DNA methylomes of double-stranded DNA viruses associated with human cancer. Genome Res 19:438-51 (2009). WB . PubMed: 19208682
- Kuo CY et al. HBx inhibits the growth of CCL13-HBX-stable cells via the GSK-3beta/beta-catenin cascade. Intervirology 51:130-6 (2008). WB, IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 18552505
- Pál J et al. Immunohistochemical assessment and prognostic value of hepatitis B virus X protein in chronic hepatitis and primary hepatocellular carcinomas using anti-HBxAg monoclonal antibody. Pathol Oncol Res 7:178-84 (2001). WB, IHC-P, ELISA ; Human . PubMed: 11692143