製品名Anti-Heme Oxygenase 1 antibody
Heme Oxygenase 1 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to Heme Oxygenase 1
アプリケーション適用あり: WB, IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, Sandwich ELISA, IHC-Pmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Rat, Dog, Human
Recombinant rat HO-1 (Hsp32) lacking the membrane spanning region
- Recombinant Human and Rat HO-1 (Hsp32) Protein. IHC-P: FFPE mouse spleen normal and rat spleen normal.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
sELISA pair antibody
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab13243 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 32 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 34.6 kDa).|
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml.|
|Sandwich ELISA||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Can be paired for Sandwich ELISA with Mouse monoclonal [HO-1-1] to Heme Oxygenase 1 (ab13248). For sandwich ELISA, use this antibody as Detection at 0.5 µg/ml with Mouse monoclonal [HO-1-1] to Heme Oxygenase 1 (ab13248) as Capture.|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
機能Heme oxygenase cleaves the heme ring at the alpha methene bridge to form biliverdin. Biliverdin is subsequently converted to bilirubin by biliverdin reductase. Under physiological conditions, the activity of heme oxygenase is highest in the spleen, where senescent erythrocytes are sequestrated and destroyed.
配列類似性Belongs to the heme oxygenase family.
細胞内局在Microsome. Endoplasmic reticulum.
- Information by UniProt
- 32 kD antibody
- bK286B10 antibody
- D8Wsu38e antibody
All lanes : Anti-Heme Oxygenase 1 antibody (ab13243) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Hek293
Lane 2 : HL60
Lane 3 : HeLa
Lane 4 : A549
Lane 5 : Hu spleen
Lane 6 : Ms spleen
Lane 7 : Rt spleen
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : IRDye® 800CW Goat anti Rabbit
Predicted band size: 34.6 kDa
Observed band size: 32 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Hek293 & HL60 presumed negative or very low expression.
Loading control GAPDH at 38kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-Heme Oxygenase 1 antibody (ab13243)
IHC image of Heme Oxygenase 1 staining in formalin fixed, paraffin embedded rat spleen normal tissue section*, performed on a Leica Bond™ system using the standard protocol F. The section was pre-treated using heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6, epitope retrieval solution 1) for 20 mins. The section was then incubated with ab13243, 5µg/ml, for 15 mins at room temperature and detected using an HRP conjugated compact polymer system. DAB was used as the chromogen. The section was then counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
For other IHC staining systems (automated and non-automated) customers should optimize variable parameters such as antigen retrieval conditions, primary antibody concentration and antibody incubation times.
Anti-Heme Oxygenase 1 antibody (ab13243) (Rat microsomes)
Predicted band size: 34.6 kDa
Alzheimer diseased section stained with ab13243.
ICC/IF image of ab13243 stained HepG2 cells. The cells were 4% PFA fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab13243, 1µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
Standard Curve for Heme Oxygenase 1 (Analyte: Heme Oxygenase 1 protein (Tagged) (ab85243)); dilution range 1pg/ml to 1µg/ml using Capture Antibody Mouse monoclonal [HO-1-1] to Heme Oxygenase 1 (ab13248) at 5µg/ml and Detector Antibody Rabbit polyclonal to Heme Oxygenase 1 (ab13243) at 0.5µg/ml.
ab13243 は 100 報の論文で使用されています。
- Zheng X et al. Time-course effects of antioxidants and phase II enzymes on diesel exhaust particles-induced oxidative damage in the mouse lung. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol 366:25-34 (2019). PubMed: 30641076
- Deng Y et al. The Nrf2/HO-1 axis can be a prognostic factor in clear cell renal cell carcinoma. Cancer Manag Res 11:1221-1230 (2019). PubMed: 30799949
- Zhang S et al. A novel, highly-water-soluble apigenin derivative provides neuroprotection following ischemia in male rats by regulating the ERK/Nrf2/HO-1 pathway. Eur J Pharmacol 855:208-215 (2019). PubMed: 30880180
- Shiraishi S et al. Sevoflurane has postconditioning as well as preconditioning properties against hepatic warm ischemia-reperfusion injury in rats. J Anesth 33:390-398 (2019). PubMed: 31053929
- Han D et al. Chlorogenic acid promotes the Nrf2/HO-1 anti-oxidative pathway by activating p21Waf1/Cip1 to resist dexamethasone-induced apoptosis in osteoblastic cells. Free Radic Biol Med 137:1-12 (2019). PubMed: 31004750