Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Helicobacter pylori
- Suitable for: IHC-FoFr, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-Helicobacter pylori antibody
Helicobacter pylori 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to Helicobacter pylori
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-FoFr, IHC-Pmore details
種交差性交差種: Species independent
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Helicobacter pylori. Purified helicobacter pylori.
This product is FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. For commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
This antibody stains the individual H. pylori bacterium when it presents on the surface of the epithelium or in the cytoplasm of the epithelial cells in biopsy tissue sections from the antrum and body of the stomach.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
一次抗体 備考This antibody stains the individual H. pylori bacterium when it presents on the surface of the epithelium or in the cytoplasm of the epithelial cells in biopsy tissue sections from the antrum and body of the stomach.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7788 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-FoFr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||1/100. Perform enzymatic antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
Prolonged fixation in buffered formanlin may destroy the epitope.
関連性The spiral shaped bacterium Helicobacter pylori is strongly associated with inflammation of the stomach and is also implicated in the development of gastric malignancy. H. pylori is known to cause peptic ulcers and chronic gastritis in human. It is associated with duodenal ulcers and may be involved in development of adenocarcimona and low-grade lymphoma of mucosa associated lymphoid tissue in the stomach. More recently this bacterium has also been implicated with a number of vascular disorders including heart disease. It is not clear how H. pylori is transmitted or why some patients become symptomatic while others do not. The bacteria are most likely spread from person to person through fecal-to-oral or oral-to-oral routes. Possible environmental reservoirs include contaminated water sources. Serological tests that measure specific H. pylori IgG antibodies can determine if a person has been infected although these methods do have drawbacks and limitations.
- H. pylori antibody
ab7788 は 4 報の論文で使用されています。
- Hu W et al. Vitamin D3 activates the autolysosomal degradation function against Helicobacter pylori through the PDIA3 receptor in gastric epithelial cells. Autophagy 15:707-725 (2019). PubMed: 30612517
- Dangtakot R et al. Coinfection with Helicobacter pylori and Opisthorchis viverrini Enhances the Severity of Hepatobiliary Abnormalities in Hamsters. Infect Immun 85:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28138021
- Itthitaetrakool U et al. Chronic Opisthorchis viverrini Infection Changes the Liver Microbiome and Promotes Helicobacter Growth. PLoS One 11:e0165798 (2016). IHC-P . PubMed: 27806126
- Li ZW et al. Inflammatory cytokine gene polymorphisms increase the risk of atrophic gastritis and intestinal metaplasia. World J Gastroenterol 16:1788-94 (2010). IHC-P . PubMed: 20380014