Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to HDAC6
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
HDAC6 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to HDAC6
特異性The antibody detects ~134 kDa histone deacetylase 6. It does not cross-react with other HDAC proteins including HDAC1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, and 8.
アプリケーション適用あり: WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide (Mouse) - N terminal.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1440 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 4 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 134 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 131 kDa). Block with 5% milk in TBST and incubate the antibody in blocking buffer.|
機能Responsible for the deacetylation of lysine residues on the N-terminal part of the core histones (H2A, H2B, H3 and H4). Histone deacetylation gives a tag for epigenetic repression and plays an important role in transcriptional regulation, cell cycle progression and developmental events. Histone deacetylases act via the formation of large multiprotein complexes (By similarity). Plays a central role in microtubule-dependent cell motility via deacetylation of tubulin.
配列類似性Belongs to the histone deacetylase family. HD type 2 subfamily.
Contains 1 UBP-type zinc finger.
翻訳後修飾Ubiquitinated. Its polyubiquitination however does not lead to its degradation.
Sumoylated in vitro.
細胞内局在Nucleus. Cytoplasm. It is mainly cytoplasmic, where it is associated with microtubules.
- Information by UniProt
- CPBHM antibody
- FLJ16239 antibody
- HD 6 antibody
ab1440 は 26 報の論文で使用されています。
- Guo SD et al. HDAC6 promotes sepsis development by impairing PHB1-mediated mitochondrial respiratory chain function. Aging (Albany NY) 12:5411-5422 (2020). PubMed: 32221047
- Wang N et al. ACY-1215, a HDAC6 inhibitor, decreases the dexamethasone-induced suppression of osteogenesis in MC3T3-E1 cells. Mol Med Rep 22:2451-2459 (2020). PubMed: 32705192
- Silva JM et al. Dysregulation of autophagy and stress granule-related proteins in stress-driven Tau pathology. Cell Death Differ 26:1411-1427 (2019). PubMed: 30442948
- Schlüter A et al. Histone Deacetylases Contribute to Excitotoxicity-Triggered Degeneration of Retinal Ganglion Cells In Vivo. Mol Neurobiol 56:8018-8034 (2019). PubMed: 31161423
- Xu Q et al. Type I collagen-induced YAP nuclear expression promotes primary cilia growth and contributes to cell migration in confluent mouse embryo fibroblast 3T3-L1 cells. Mol Cell Biochem 450:87-96 (2019). PubMed: 29846859