Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to HDAC1 - ChIP Grade
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, ChIP, IP, WB
- Reacts with: Drosophila melanogaster
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-HDAC1 antibody - ChIP Grade
HDAC1 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to HDAC1 - ChIP Grade
アプリケーション適用あり: ICC/IF, ChIP, IP, WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Drosophila melanogaster
The SIN3/RPD3 deacetylase complex is essential for G(2) phase cell cycle progression and regulation of SMRTER corepressor levels.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
一次抗体 備考The SIN3/RPD3 deacetylase complex is essential for G(2) phase cell cycle progression and regulation of SMRTER corepressor levels.
ChIP Related Products
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1767 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ChIP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||1/400. Predicted molecular weight: 65 kDa.|
機能Responsible for the deacetylation of lysine residues on the N-terminal part of the core histones (H2A, H2B, H3 and H4). Histone deacetylation gives a tag for epigenetic repression and plays an important role in transcriptional regulation, cell cycle progression and developmental events. Histone deacetylases act via the formation of large multiprotein complexes. Deacetylates SP proteins, SP1 and SP3, and regulates their function. Component of the BRG1-RB1-HDAC1 complex, which negatively regulates the CREST-mediated transcription in resting neurons. Upon calcium stimulation, HDAC1 is released from the complex and CREBBP is recruited, which facilitates transcriptional activation. Deacetylates TSHZ3 and regulates its transcriptional repressor activity. Deacetylates 'Lys-310' in RELA and thereby inhibits the transcriptional activity of NF-kappa-B.
組織特異性Ubiquitous, with higher levels in heart, pancreas and testis, and lower levels in kidney and brain.
配列類似性Belongs to the histone deacetylase family. HD type 1 subfamily.
翻訳後修飾Sumoylated on Lys-444 and Lys-476; which promotes enzymatic activity. Desumoylated by SENP1.
Phosphorylation on Ser-421 and Ser-423 promotes enzymatic activity and interactions with NuRD and SIN3 complexes.
Ubiquitinated by CHFR, leading to its degradation by the proteasome.
- Information by UniProt
- Entrez Gene: 38565 Drosophila melanogaster
- DKFZp686H12203 antibody
- GON 10 antibody
- HD1 antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab1767 は 12 報の論文で使用されています。
- Panikker P et al. Restoring Tip60 HAT/HDAC2 Balance in the Neurodegenerative Brain Relieves Epigenetic Transcriptional Repression and Reinstates Cognition. J Neurosci 38:4569-4583 (2018). PubMed: 29654189
- Cabezas-Cruz A et al. Anaplasma phagocytophilum increases the levels of histone modifying enzymes to inhibit cell apoptosis and facilitate pathogen infection in the tick vector Ixodes scapularis. Epigenetics 11:303-19 (2016). PubMed: 27019326
- Eberle AB et al. An Interaction between RRP6 and SU(VAR)3-9 Targets RRP6 to Heterochromatin and Contributes to Heterochromatin Maintenance in Drosophila melanogaster. PLoS Genet 11:e1005523 (2015). PubMed: 26389589
- Ji Z et al. The forkhead transcription factor FOXK2 acts as a chromatin targeting factor for the BAP1-containing histone deubiquitinase complex. Nucleic Acids Res 42:6232-42 (2014). WB . PubMed: 24748658
- Fitzsimons HL et al. The histone deacetylase HDAC4 regulates long-term memory in Drosophila. PLoS One 8:e83903 (2013). ICC/IF ; Drosophila melanogaster . PubMed: 24349558