Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [5H4-E2] to hCG beta
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ICC, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-hCG beta antibody [5H4-E2]
hCG beta 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [5H4-E2] to hCG beta
特異性The antibody recognizes the whole hCG beta and the C-terminal end part of hCG beta, as well as the hCG dimer molecule. It does not react with hCG alpha, FSH, LH, TSH and albumins (evaluated by simple-binding ELISA using 1.00 µg/well purified antigens (WHO standards) and 1.00 µg/ml primary antibody concentrations). This antibody labels the cytoplasm of hCG beta producing (trophoblastic) cells in placenta, mola hydatidosa, choriocarcinoma, embryonal carcinoma and some undifferenciated lung cancers, as well as, the JAR choriocarcinoma cell line. It does not react with cells of normal endometrial, testicular tissues and lung (tested by immunohistochemistry on formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissue sections using the Streptavidin-biotinylated peroxidase method).
アプリケーション適用あり: WB, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ICC, ICC/IFmore details
Full length native protein (purified) corresponding to Human hCG beta.
Database link: P01233
- ICC/IF: Human chorionic villus cells. IHC-P: Human fetal chorionic villus tissue.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituents: Tris HCl, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9582 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration. It gives optimal immunostaining with the majority of well-known detection systems (e.g. LSAB, ABC/SABC, PAP, APAAP, double staining, etc.). Antigen retrieval, such as heating of slides in 10 mM citrate buffer, pH 6.00 or proteolytic pre-treatment of tissues may increase the staining intensity. The recommended time of incubation is 60 minutes at room temperature.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
関連性Function: Stimulates the ovaries to synthesize the steroids that are essential for the maintenance of pregnancy. Tissue specificity: Placenta. Similarity: Belongs to the glycoprotein hormones subunit beta family. Developmental stage: Made by the first trimester placenta.
- CG beta antibody
- CG-beta antibody
- CgB antibody
Formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded human seminoma tissue stained for hCG beta with ab9582 at a 1/50 dilution in immunohistochemical analysis.
ab9582 at 1/100 dilution staining hCG beta in human chorionic villus cells by Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence. Cells were fixed in paraformaldehyde, without permeabilization and blocked in 3% BSA for 1 hour at 25°C. The primary antibody was diluted in PBS (3% BSA) and incubated with sample at 4°C for 12 hours. An Alexa Fluor® 568 conjugated Goat polyclonal to mouse IgG was used at 1/500 dilution as secondary. Image A show DAPI staining, B show staining with ab9582 and C is the merged image which show staining with DAPI and ab9582 together.
ab9582 staining hCG beta in human fetal chorionic villus by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections). Samples were fixed in 4% paraformaldehyde and then incubated with ab9582 in PBT [3% bovine serum albumin (BSA) and 0.5% Triton X-100 in phosphate-buffered saline (PBS)] overnight at 4°C. After extensive washing with PBT, samples were incubated with a secondary antibody conjugated to Alexa-Fluor® 488 for 1 hour at room temperature in the dark. After nuclear staining with Hoechst slides were mounted with PBS/ glycerol.
ab9582 は 10 報の論文で使用されています。
- Drwal E et al. "Real life" polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon (PAH) mixtures modulate hCG, hPL and hPLGF levels and disrupt the physiological ratio of MMP-2 to MMP-9 and VEGF expression in human placenta cell lines. Reprod Toxicol 95:1-10 (2020). PubMed: 32418891
- Li Z et al. Establishment of human trophoblast stem cells from human induced pluripotent stem cell-derived cystic cells under micromesh culture. Stem Cell Res Ther 10:245 (2019). PubMed: 31391109
- Sengodan SK et al. BRCA1 regulation on ß-hCG: a mechanism for tumorigenicity in BRCA1 defective breast cancer. Oncogenesis 6:e376 (2017). PubMed: 28869585
- Kojima J et al. Efficient production of trophoblast lineage cells from human induced pluripotent stem cells. Lab Invest 97:1188-1200 (2017). PubMed: 28287635
- Kolahi K et al. Real-Time Tracking of BODIPY-C12 Long-Chain Fatty Acid in Human Term Placenta Reveals Unique Lipid Dynamics in Cytotrophoblast Cells. PLoS One 11:e0153522 (2016). IF . PubMed: 27124483
- Horii M et al. MTA3 regulates differentiation of human cytotrophoblast stem cells. Placenta 36:974-80 (2015). PubMed: 26198267
- Li W et al. Role of IGF2BP3 in trophoblast cell invasion and migration. Cell Death Dis 5:e1025 (2014). WB, IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 24457969
- Zhang Q et al. CUL1 promotes trophoblast cell invasion at the maternal-fetal interface. Cell Death Dis 4:e502 (2013). WB . PubMed: 23429288
- Li Y et al. BMP4-directed trophoblast differentiation of human embryonic stem cells is mediated through a ?Np63+ cytotrophoblast stem cell state. Development 140:3965-76 (2013). Human . PubMed: 24004950
- Spitalieri P et al. Identification of multipotent cytotrophoblast cells from human first trimester chorionic villi. Cloning Stem Cells 11:535-56 (2009). IHC-P, IHC-Fr ; Human . PubMed: 20025524