Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to hCG
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
hCG 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to hCG
特異性This antibody reacts with hCG. It stains strongly with the human placenta and placental trophoblasts. No non-specific stainingwith any other tissue has been observed.
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-Fr, IHC-Pmore details
Beta chain of human chorionic gonadotropin.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9376 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Staining Protocol: We suggest an incubation period of 30-60 minutes at room temperature.
However, depending upon the fixation conditions and the staining system employed, optimal incubation conditions and antibody dilutions should be determined by the user.
Although not required, proteolytic treatment may enhance the immunostaining in overfixed tissues.
関連性Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) is a glycoprotein hormone produced by trophoblastic cells of the placenta beginning 10 to 12 days after conception. Maintenance of the fetus in the first trimester of pregnancy requires the production of hCG, which binds to the corpus luteum of the ovary which is stimulated to produce progesterone which in turn maintains the secretory endometrium. hCG is present only in trace amounts in non pregnant urine and sera. It rises sharply during pregnancy. HCG is composed of two non identical, non covalently linked polypeptide chains designated as the a and b subunits. The a subunit of HCG is nearly identical to that of thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH), follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH). A germ cell tumor which is positive for cytokeratin, placental alkaline phosphatase (PLAP) and HCG but negative for EMA and AFP is probably a choriocarcinoma.
- anterior pituitary glycoprotein hormones common subunit alpha antibody
- CG alpha antibody
- CG-ALPHA antibody
Human normal placenta. Staining is localised extracellular and in the cytoplasm. Left panel: with primary antibody at 2 ug/ml. Right panel: isotype control. Sections were stained using an automated system DAKO Autostainer Plus , at room temperature: sections were rehydrated and antigen retrieved with the Dako 3 in 1 AR buffers citrate EDTA pH 9.0 in a DAKO PT Link. Slides were peroxidase blocked in 3% H2O2 in methanol for 10 mins. They were then blocked with Dako Protein block for 10 minutes (containing casein 0.25% in PBS) then incubated with primary antibody for 20 min and detected with Dako envision flex amplification kit for rabbit for 30 minutes. Colorimetric detection was completed with Diaminobenzidine for 5 minutes. Slides were counterstained with Haematoxylin and coverslipped under DePeX. Please note that for manual staining we recommend to optimize the primary antibody concentration and incubation time (overnight incubation), and amplification may be required.
ab9376 staining hCG in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human placenta by Immunohistochemistry.
ab9376 は 5 報の論文で使用されています。
- Kojima J et al. Efficient production of trophoblast lineage cells from human induced pluripotent stem cells. Lab Invest 97:1188-1200 (2017). PubMed: 28287635
- Peng B et al. Gonadotropin-releasing hormone and gonadotropin-releasing hormone receptor are expressed at tubal ectopic pregnancy implantation sites. Fertil Steril 105:1620-1627.e3 (2016). PubMed: 26920257
- Wang JM et al. The human leukocyte antigen G promotes trophoblast fusion and ß-hCG production through the Erk1/2 pathway in human choriocarcinoma cell lines. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 434:460-5 (2013). PubMed: 23583402
- Dukic-Stefanovic S et al. Chorionic gonadotropin and its receptor are both expressed in human retina, possible implications in normal and pathological conditions. PLoS One 7:e52567 (2012). IHC-Fr ; Human . PubMed: 23285091
- Kane N et al. Proliferation of uterine natural killer cells is induced by human chorionic gonadotropin and mediated via the mannose receptor. Endocrinology 150:2882-8 (2009). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 19196802